Author Topic: Request from non-member  (Read 1081 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Request from non-member « on: July 25, 2022, 12:21:59 PM » Author: Rommie
Hi all,

We have received a request from a member of the public asking where replacement refractors for this fixture can be obtained. If anyone has a couple or knows of a source, please let me know and I'll pass the information on.

We never had this style of fixture here, so I can't advise personally.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Request from non-member « Reply #1 on: July 25, 2022, 12:43:33 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
The ones I am selling on ebay would actually work for this fixture. The one currently mounted to the fixture in the photo is held on with screws but I'm selling refractor assemblies on ebay that are the latch on type and the fixture in the photo above has ears on the sides to accept the latch on type refractors. Here's my ebay item number for the listing. This would be a closer match to the size/shape of the one already mounted on the light fixture.

eBay item: 185360719647
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Request from non-member « Reply #2 on: July 25, 2022, 12:58:44 PM » Author: Rommie
Thanks, I'll pass the information on.

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Request from non-member « Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 09:58:07 PM » Author: Burrito
The reflector looks beat up, but you can order NEMA refractor lenses from ALP, Lexalite

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Request from non-member « Reply #4 on: July 26, 2022, 10:03:13 AM » Author: Rommie
I had a reply from the person concerned, he found what he needed from eBay, so that's ok.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies