Author Topic: Which LED luminaires would would you use if you owned a business complex?  (Read 1559 times)
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Which LED luminaires would would you use if you owned a business complex? « on: September 03, 2022, 11:28:50 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
If you owned a business complex, like a shopping center, mall, plaza, etc., and you had to use an LED luminaire for the parking lot/exterior wall/canopy, what makes and models would you decide to use? Here are my choices:

Shoebox/Cobrahead: eLuminaire ALQ Series

Decorative Shoebox: XtraLight Viento

Budget Shoebox: MaxLite M Series

Wall-pack: RAB Lighting LPACK™️

Full-cutoff Wall-pack: eLuminaire TWP Series

Decorative Wall-pack: XtraLight Viento

Decorative Post-top: Luminis Eclipse

Canopy Light: Eclipse Lighting CM831

Parking Garage: Kenall TekDek

P.S.: If you are against using LED luminaires, feel free to ignore this topic.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 07:20:24 PM by LightsoftheWest » Logged

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

AgentHalogen_87

View Posts
View Gallery

Long Live SOX!

Re: Which LED luminaires would would you use if you owned a business complex? « Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 07:38:53 AM » Author: AgentHalogen_87
My go-to would be the Abacus Orion, with a good quality COB in it (if forced to use LED instead of the SON lamps it was intended to use) for large car parks.

If the car park was small, however, I would be going for (likely reproduction) ESLA lanterns with filament LED GLS lamps.
RadiantMV

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Which LED luminaires would would you use if you owned a business complex? « Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 04:41:50 PM » Author: RadiantMV
I don’t know If it’s cheating, but I’d just fit some GE form 400 clamshells with corns and call it a day.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Which LED luminaires would would you use if you owned a business complex? « Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 05:12:36 PM » Author: Burrito
Use (dependent on lot size) Lithonia KVS3 fixtures, X1 HPS, 120 Volt, Vertical lamp type 5, Dark bronze, Lamp included, and on a 70' pole. In the center of the lot, i'd use 3 KVS3 fixtures mounted 120 degrees. At the edges of the lot, I'd use single KVS3 fixtures with custom made shields at the end of the lenses.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Which LED luminaires would would you use if you owned a business complex? « Reply #4 on: September 12, 2022, 05:48:25 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Those are all HID.

HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Alex - a fan of Jefferson Electric ballasts

GoL UCwvPaxz1-rbLAjLpk55zl1A
Re: Which LED luminaires would would you use if you owned a business complex? « Reply #5 on: September 12, 2022, 06:14:46 PM » Author: HIDLad001
They don't make LED versions of the KVS yet. They do make an LED version of the KAD though.

HID Fixtures should stay HID!
Any new photos are taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35!
Local power is 120/240VAC 60Hz, TV is NTSC 480i 59.94, DTV is ATSC 1.0 and simulcast ATSC 3.0.
Using Lighting-Gallery since 2022

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

No.

Re: Which LED luminaires would would you use if you owned a business complex? « Reply #6 on: September 12, 2022, 06:15:22 PM » Author: Burrito
I still will use the KVS3 though

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Which LED luminaires would would you use if you owned a business complex? « Reply #7 on: September 12, 2022, 07:13:00 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
This topic regards LED luminaires, not HID or other light sources.

street lights and etc

View Posts
View Gallery

Check out my 3D warehouse page.

streetlights_andetc
Re: Which LED luminaires would would you use if you owned a business complex? « Reply #8 on: September 15, 2022, 12:30:45 AM » Author: street lights and etc
I would use GE Evolved EASB, EALS, and Holophane Mongoose LED with universal mount arm.

U like my 3D renders then come check out my pages: https://embed-3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/user/04ce5782-c3de-4aff-a235-43c3f6b9fb6f/street-lights-and-etc -   Sketchfab page- https://sketchfab.com/daffyxxcoolxx

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Which LED luminaires would would you use if you owned a business complex? « Reply #9 on: September 15, 2022, 02:43:02 AM » Author: joseph_125
I would use these unknown LED gumballs for decorative roadway.

For regular roadway I'd probably use the NXT or the Roadfocus.

Canopy - "incandescent" 6" recessed cans fitted with Satco ED shaped LED filament lamps. 
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Which LED luminaires would would you use if you owned a business complex? « Reply #10 on: September 15, 2022, 07:45:00 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Sylvanias Concord Skyline without a doubt, it’s the best LED car park lighting I’ve seen so far where I am  8)

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies