Author Topic: Need advice on how to deal with mean members of this hobby  (Read 5804 times)
HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Need advice on how to deal with mean members of this hobby « Reply #45 on: May 06, 2023, 08:59:26 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
They clearly hate dragons.

Breath fire on them. Fire solves all issues in short order. Can't be a problem if it's dust!

:eoled:

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Need advice on how to deal with mean members of this hobby « Reply #46 on: May 06, 2023, 09:04:40 AM » Author: Rommie
There could be a problem with that, you don't want to set fire to yourself  @-@  :lol:

Seriously, having been the victim of a (fortunately minor, but one room was gutted) house fire some years ago, fire isn't bothered about what it destroys, it doesn't care. It'll burn the stuff you want to keep as well as the crap, if you let it  :-\

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Need advice on how to deal with mean members of this hobby « Reply #47 on: May 07, 2023, 10:12:57 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 AGAIN , this is the exact reason why I have not and WILL NOT join ANY Facebook groups !! I don't have any desire to deal with those who want to hide behind the internet so they can be trolls ! We've had a few of them here over the last 5 years that I've been here and 98% of them have been have been removed . This site is a "social media" as I get !

If you wouldn't be willing to make your comment to the same person in a secluded alley than DON'T say it on the internet !!

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Lcubed3

View Posts
View Gallery

MAXIMUM LUMENS!!!

Re: Need advice on how to deal with mean members of this hobby « Reply #48 on: May 20, 2023, 04:24:25 PM » Author: Lcubed3
I call it "Antisocial Media".

Portland General Electric: 120/240VAC @ 60Hz
Bringer of Light

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Need advice on how to deal with mean members of this hobby « Reply #49 on: May 21, 2023, 12:10:48 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 EXACTLY !!

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies