Author Topic: Is this a greenwash?  (Read 557 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Is this a greenwash? « on: December 14, 2022, 08:55:34 AM » Author: dor123
Google Translated article (Original Hebrew article) .

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is this a greenwash? « Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 12:47:37 PM » Author: Medved
Why "green"-wash? Maybe rephrase what was said there, the google translate sometimes looks strange...

No more selfballasted c***

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is this a greenwash? « Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 03:31:16 AM » Author: Ash
Just some enterpreneur found a way to sell yet another something to the educational system, with PR in the paper. Not related to "Green" in this case

Sadly this represents a bigger problem, people now tend to worry over every trivial thing somebody puts into their heads, and look into solutions which have never been necessary. Then part of it eventually becomes new norms and requirements

Many parents now would scream in terror if they have seen the normal average kindergarten i went to in the 1990s
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies