Author Topic: UN Intelligence !!  (Read 1225 times)
LightsAreBright27

View Posts
View Gallery

Cheap LED Assassin

Re: UN Intelligence !! « Reply #15 on: March 07, 2024, 08:42:14 AM » Author: LightsAreBright27
I just had another incident today. I became late because of crappy government buses (I dont even use them , I come in a car and the bus blocks the road).

Here, each bus stop has a designated space for buses to stop in. The problem is that impatient people would stand in that area and the bus would be forced to stop in the road. On the other hand, many bus drivers are careless while driving and scratch vehicles (compensation may be given 30% of the time and will be 10% of money required to fix the damage). They also stop in the middle of the road even when no bus stop is there nearby (people bribe them to stop at the exact area instead of the closest bus stop).

When two groups of unintelligence meet, we are doomed (already has happened).

I had visited London and their underground was similar in goodness to our metro, but their buses were soo much better.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 03:14:19 AM by LightsAreBright27 » Logged

Holder of the rare and sacred :sfl: F10T12/BL :sfl: lamps here!
Also known as LAB27 for short.
245v 50Hz

Lcubed3

View Posts
View Gallery

MAXIMUM LUMENS!!!

Re: UN Intelligence !! « Reply #16 on: March 12, 2024, 05:33:01 PM » Author: Lcubed3
... people who SIGNAL left and right when going thru roundabouts, people who STOP when entering empty roundabouts...

You're actually supposed to signal when exiting a roundabout, and slow down when entering one. (Not necessarily a full stop when it's empty, though.)

Portland General Electric: 120/240VAC @ 60Hz
Bringer of Light

takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UN Intelligence !! « Reply #17 on: March 15, 2024, 11:15:05 PM » Author: takemorepills
::) Is it me , or has the intelligence levels of people dropped significantly ??  ::) Today I went out to get breakfast . I ordered a chicken biscuit . I got a biscuit with NO CHICKEN !!!  The girl behind the counter looked genuinely confused when I brought it back ! Not too long ago I ordered a fish sandwich with cheese only (I hate tartar sauce ) I got back to work to discover I got a bun with a slice of cheese on it !  :poof: We have people around here who slow down when going thru GREEN LIGHTS , people who SIGNAL left and right when going thru roundabouts , people who STOP when entering empty roundabouts .  I just don't get it !

People are genuinely vapid nowadays.

I was working on installing Polara APS pedestrian pushbuttons near Boeing Everett entrance the other day, and I had to notify pedestrians that I was working on their crossings, but, don't worry, they'll go to "WALK" even though there are currently no buttons to push.

I've got people with rainbow hair and shirts, Boeing badge, gauged ears and Boeing badge, all the newer gen of people (I am X) and every one of them was baffled. They were looking for a button, and couldn't understand my simple communication to them. Smooth brains. And, they have Boeing badges.

No wonder the aircraft are falling apart. Seems to be mostly charitable hires at Boeing to keep the diversity quota up.Very disappointing.
Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: UN Intelligence !! « Reply #18 on: March 26, 2024, 04:18:46 AM » Author: Richmond2000
the last 40 years we have an education system more focused on "score results" and very little towards rational thinking so now we have generations that can recite the answer but have got no idea how to get to the answer
and for the round a bouts I was taught to signal "in" while going around and signal "out" to take your exit   
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UN Intelligence !! « Reply #19 on: March 26, 2024, 11:31:59 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 My favorite roundabout (NOT) got another victim . Some genius tried to go straight thru instead of following the curve  taking out 2 lightpoles and a street sign before winding up in the nearby pond !!  :lol:  The cops and the city are gonna have a field day with him !!  :police:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 10:00:24 PM by wide-lite 1000 » Logged

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: UN Intelligence !! « Reply #20 on: March 27, 2024, 09:22:24 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Were they driving a Land Rover.??  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UN Intelligence !! « Reply #21 on: March 27, 2024, 10:02:15 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 It WAS a Cadillac , now it's a SUBMERSIBLE !  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: UN Intelligence !! « Reply #22 on: March 28, 2024, 12:27:09 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I've had two people last week almost clip the front passenger side of my car this week at a local 2 lane wide roundabout because they cut from the outside lane in!!! One of them was in a ford edge SUV and the other one in a 2nd gen dodge ram spray painted black with the kansas city chiefs logo tacked on with more paint. Really pisses me off how most people cannot use a roundabout at all even though they live around one every day. :P

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: UN Intelligence !! « Reply #23 on: March 28, 2024, 01:08:41 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
It's just the same here, and we've had them for a lot longer than you have.!!!  :curse: :police: :DeAtH: :sadbulb:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: UN Intelligence !! « Reply #24 on: March 28, 2024, 06:37:27 PM » Author: Rommie
I didn't realise you had them in the US at all until I came across a massive one somewhere on the outskirts of LA late at night once. Totally unexpected, but I somehow managed to negotiate it in one piece :o  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: UN Intelligence !! « Reply #25 on: March 28, 2024, 09:37:37 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 As much as I despise the damned things , I'm about to get a pair of them rammed down my throat in a couple of years ! https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=12766&pos=0&pid=242534  They'll be spaced only a few hundred feet apart !!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies