Author Topic: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today?  (Read 351267 times)
lightsofpahrump
Member
***
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Computer Lover!


WWW
Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #105 on: September 22, 2026, 12:23:14 PM » Author: lightsofpahrump
Yesterday night I had my mother's homemade chicken pot pie! The stuff of legends!And today I had one of her homemade brownies! ALSO the stuff of legends!
Logged

I like math, lighting, computers and electronics(but I detest pointless ruinage of nice old stuff). LEDs should be better thought out. they are actually quite good if they are good quality. They should be built to a long life not to a cheap price!
Freedom's not slavery, communism is!

SussexEuroSOX
Member
***
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Fox - The Shadow Rhombaloux


GoL
Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #106 on: September 22, 2026, 12:27:58 PM » Author: SussexEuroSOX
@lightsofpahrump Damn I love a good brownie
Logged

ACEC - Ateliers de Constructions Electriques de Charleroi

The Master of Belgian Street lights

Dream is for an ACEC lantern

Also interested in French, Spanish, German, Polish, Australian and Italian street lights.

DoNotLeaveTheLight

https://www.lighting-gallery.net/index.php?topic=18978.0 🇧🇪

BuzzyBallast
Member
**
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Electrician with a heart like a raccoon


Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #107 on: September 22, 2026, 09:04:10 PM » Author: BuzzyBallast
@suzukir122: If a meetup ever gets organized I'd love to be there wherever it is  :bulbman:
We could grill up a major BBQ then I think we should all set off a start up or EOL display in sequence or both!
Let's show everyone what we lighting enthusiasts are capable of!
Logged
wide-lite 1000
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #108 on: September 22, 2026, 10:29:33 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
@suzukir122 : I'm not gonna throw it out . I'm just never gonna use it . The neighbor was gonna throw it out .
Logged

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

BuzzyBallast
Member
**
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Electrician with a heart like a raccoon


Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #109 on: September 24, 2026, 04:51:45 PM » Author: BuzzyBallast
Burgers with everything on them, fries, and a Dr Pepper out on the swamp...uh ranch.
To many raccoons to take care of so I brought dinner with me.
Though with all the rain I really don't know if it's a ranch or a swamp anymore.
Logged
wide-lite 1000
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #110 on: September 25, 2026, 09:24:29 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 Had a breakfast Baconator from Wendy's this morning . The highlight of my day .
Logged

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

HomeBrewLamps
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #111 on: Today at 01:34:22 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Some Asbestos insulation.







And Fritos.
Logged

:colorbulb:

lightsofpahrump
Member
***
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery

Computer Lover!


WWW
Re: So... uhh... What'd You Eat Today? « Reply #112 on: Today at 11:45:58 AM » Author: lightsofpahrump
LOL at the asbestos!Yesterday my Mom made grilled cheese. I actually ate two.For the last few days up till they ran out like the day before yesterday I ate a lot of cake pops.
BTW dont you worry about the high view count! Severe weather never sleeps gets way more!
Logged

I like math, lighting, computers and electronics(but I detest pointless ruinage of nice old stuff). LEDs should be better thought out. they are actually quite good if they are good quality. They should be built to a long life not to a cheap price!
Freedom's not slavery, communism is!

Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies