lightsofpahrump
Member
  
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

Computer Lover!
|
| Yesterday night I had my mother's homemade chicken pot pie! The stuff of legends!And today I had one of her homemade brownies! ALSO the stuff of legends!
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
I like math, lighting, computers and electronics(but I detest pointless ruinage of nice old stuff). LEDs should be better thought out. they are actually quite good if they are good quality. They should be built to a long life not to a cheap price! Freedom's not slavery, communism is!
|
SussexEuroSOX
Member
  
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

Fox - The Shadow Rhombaloux
|
@lightsofpahrump Damn I love a good brownie
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
ACEC - Ateliers de Constructions Electriques de Charleroi
The Master of Belgian Street lights
Dream is for an ACEC lantern
Also interested in French, Spanish, German, Polish, Australian and Italian street lights.
DoNotLeaveTheLight
https://www.lighting-gallery.net/index.php?topic=18978.0 🇧🇪
|
BuzzyBallast
Member
 
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

Electrician with a heart like a raccoon
|
@suzukir122: If a meetup ever gets organized I'd love to be there wherever it is  We could grill up a major BBQ then I think we should all set off a start up or EOL display in sequence or both! Let's show everyone what we lighting enthusiasts are capable of!
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
wide-lite 1000
Member
    
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

|
@suzukir122 : I'm not gonna throw it out . I'm just never gonna use it . The neighbor was gonna throw it out .
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!
|
BuzzyBallast
Member
 
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

Electrician with a heart like a raccoon
|
| Burgers with everything on them, fries, and a Dr Pepper out on the swamp...uh ranch. To many raccoons to take care of so I brought dinner with me. Though with all the rain I really don't know if it's a ranch or a swamp anymore.
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
wide-lite 1000
Member
    
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

|
| Had a breakfast Baconator from Wendy's this morning . The highlight of my day .
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!
|
HomeBrewLamps
Member
    
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

|
| Some Asbestos insulation.
And Fritos.
|
|
|
|
Logged
|

|
lightsofpahrump
Member
  
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

Computer Lover!
|
| LOL at the asbestos!Yesterday my Mom made grilled cheese. I actually ate two.For the last few days up till they ran out like the day before yesterday I ate a lot of cake pops.
|
|
|
« Last Edit: October 02, 2026, 09:05:09 PM by RCM442 »
|
Logged
|
I like math, lighting, computers and electronics(but I detest pointless ruinage of nice old stuff). LEDs should be better thought out. they are actually quite good if they are good quality. They should be built to a long life not to a cheap price! Freedom's not slavery, communism is!
|
BuzzyBallast
Member
 
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

Electrician with a heart like a raccoon
|
Had a breakfast Baconator from Wendy's this morning . The highlight of my day .
Baconator  That's something I've been called more than a few times in life.
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
wide-lite 1000
Member
    
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

|
Definitely tasty ! (I'm referring to the sandwich!) 
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!
|
BuzzyBallast
Member
 
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

Electrician with a heart like a raccoon
|
I'm relieved to hear that! 
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
wide-lite 1000
Member
    
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!
|