dor123
Member
    
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are printers/scanners/copiers, A/Cs
|
| 1. I've noticed that green MH lamps have much less electrodes glow than blue MH lamps. 2. I've also noticed that in green and blue MH lamps, the thallium and indium being ionized at much lower mercury pressure and arctube temperature, compared to white MH lamps. Why this is happens?
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site. Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.
I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).
I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.
|
dor123
Member
    
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are printers/scanners/copiers, A/Cs
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site. Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.
I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).
I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.
|
dor123
Member
    
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are printers/scanners/copiers, A/Cs
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site. Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.
I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).
I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.
|
tuopeek
Member
 
Offline
View
Posts
View Gallery

GLS on Tesla Coil
|
| Not something I've looked into but I have noticed blue halide lamp tend not to have the heat reflective coating at the electrodes. Not to say they are running hotter though as this suggests the wattage is different. 2) Not sure you would see different temperatures of evaporation unless the pressure was radically different and not sure how you would measure that.
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
dor123
Member
    
Offline
Gender: 
View
Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are printers/scanners/copiers, A/Cs
|
| Green MH lamps also don't have heat reflective coatings at the electrodes.
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site. Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.
I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).
I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.
|
tuopeek
Member
 
Offline
View
Posts
View Gallery

GLS on Tesla Coil
|
| mine does, but maybe as its early.
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|