Author Topic: Getting troffers, louvers, and other big fixtures  (Read 91 times)
Emersyn
Member
***
Offline

Gender: Female
View Posts
View Gallery

Getting troffers, louvers, and other big fixtures « on: September 27, 2026, 09:06:55 AM » Author: Emersyn
Does anyone have some tips for getting larger light fixtures like the ones in the title?

I've always found it really difficult and a little expensive. When I got my troffers (brand new) online, it took a lot of searching and the shipping was a lot. I've also always wanted some louvers, but they seem even harder to find online.
Logged
sol
Member
*****
Offline

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Getting troffers, louvers, and other big fixtures « Reply #1 on: September 27, 2026, 07:12:24 PM » Author: sol
Keep an eye on renovations and demolitions. If you can talk to the site foreman and be ready to offer cash, you might get pleasantly surprised. That is how I got my louvred fixtures.
Logged
joseph_125
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


GoL
Re: Getting troffers, louvers, and other big fixtures « Reply #2 on: September 27, 2026, 10:31:07 PM » Author: joseph_125
Troffers are easier, you can probably still find them a lot on sites like FB Marketplace. Renovations and demolitions are a good source too as are change outs.

As for louvers those are harder to find. Sometimes you might also seen them on FB Marketplace as well.
Logged
Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies