Author Topic: "Don't be a chicken it aint no egg" on light bulb carton  (Read 1843 times)
dobkin

View Posts
View Gallery

"Don't be a chicken it aint no egg" on light bulb carton « on: June 26, 2012, 08:44:12 PM » Author: dobkin
In the late 1990s at the place I was working I saw a stack of light bulbs in their packages.  These might have been light fixtures but I'm pretty sure they were just bulbs, some modern brand at the time that I didn't care about.  I believe they were sodium vapor with a mogul base.  On the side of the carton was some instructions as to tightening the bulb in its socket and a warning about under tightening.  Underneath the instruction was a sketch of a chicken installing a light bulb and a caption below it that said "Don't be a chicken it aint no egg".  I thought that was pretty funny and I've never forgotten that.  Problem is - I've forgotten what brand of light bulb that was.  Has anyone here on this forum seen that before?
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies