Author Topic: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog"  (Read 21373 times)
Mercury Man

View Posts
View Gallery

Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « on: October 24, 2012, 03:29:47 AM » Author: Mercury Man
Dear Fellow Lighting-Gallery Members,

It is with a tremendous amount of regret and sadness that I inform you of the passing of a fellow Lighting-Gallery.net member.

Jeremiah Eugene Moore, who posted in L-G under the moniker "J-frog", is no longer with us.  He has passed away at age 29.

Jeremiah was a very active part of Lighting-Gallery.net during its early days, and remained a friend to us through recent times.  

As a very gentle and humble-hearted individual, Jeremiah achieved well for himself during his lifetime, and he was very kind to others--especially those who shared in his passion for his hobbies.

While it saddens me immensely to inform you of this unfortunate news, please know that during this time of grievance, the L-G team wishes you and your families safety and awareness to avoid falling into harm's way.

Brian Jacob, David Lay, and Patrick Collora
Lighting-Gallery.net

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 03:32:07 AM by Mercury Man » Logged
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 03:40:20 AM » Author: dor123
Not good to heard. :(

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

mima

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 03:49:59 AM » Author: mima
It's always sad to hear these news :'(

And he was way too young to die... 29 years, my god  :( I'm 27, this gives me creeps.

R.I.P. J-Frog.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 03:55:30 AM by mima » Logged

Gimme a discharge lamp and a humming ballast ;D

marcopete87

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 04:23:39 AM » Author: marcopete87
 :(

this is the news you won't to see after wake up.
mima is right, i'm 25 and this also gives me creeps...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:47:00 AM by marcopete87 » Logged
paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 09:08:56 AM » Author: paintballer22
Sorry to hear about that.
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 09:24:10 AM » Author: funkybulb
 Sorry to Hear about his Passing. RIP!

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 09:36:59 AM » Author: Danny
Oh no Sorry to hear this... R.I.P Mate
LightBulbFun

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 10:03:01 AM » Author: LightBulbFun
oh god  :'( :'( :'( RIP J frog  :'(  :'(

My other hobby is buses, especially the Routemaster (formerly Bulb Freak)

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 10:37:17 AM » Author: DieselNut
Sad to hear.  We are kind of like family on here. Even though I have met nobody in person from this site, I have had personal conversations with several members through PM, e-mail and facebook.  Sad to see anyone pass away, especially at such a young age.

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Santaarnpaal

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #9 on: October 24, 2012, 10:59:32 AM » Author: Santaarnpaal
Sad to hear this news.
Sincere condolences to the family and friends of Jeremiah Moore.
ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 11:01:11 AM » Author: ace100w120v
Wow...that's really, really unfortunate  :-[
How did this happen? Please tell me drugs and alcohol weren't involved...
Kinda dumb question here, but I wonder what will happen to all the lighting-related stuff he collected?
So sad...
Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #11 on: October 24, 2012, 11:04:52 AM » Author: Danny
Hopefully his Collection will be passed on to Other lighting collectors to look after for him...
Kappa7

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #12 on: October 24, 2012, 11:45:34 AM » Author: Kappa7
Sad to hear.
Sincere condolences to the family and friends. RIP J-Frog
gramirez2012

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #13 on: October 24, 2012, 12:19:10 PM » Author: gramirez2012
Wow that's sad. So young, too.
Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012, 02:13:16 PM » Author: Powell
That is so sad.....and EEK! I am 66.  In my state, I have seen more days past than there will be in the future.

NNNN!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies