Author Topic: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog"  (Read 21607 times)
FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #30 on: October 24, 2012, 11:59:53 PM » Author: FGS
Sorry to hear of Jeremiah's passing. :'(

Why I like LEDs on top of other lighting tech?
LEDs = Upgrade 95% of the applications. (That is if you avoid eBay's LEDs).

LED brainwash? No, people uses them cuz they work well for them.

Alights

View Posts
View Gallery

USA (120V 60HZ)

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #31 on: October 25, 2012, 12:21:20 AM » Author: Alights
Sorry to hear of Jeremiah's passing  :'(
You will not be forgotten RIP

Best wishes to his family
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #32 on: October 25, 2012, 01:55:28 AM » Author: joseph_125
Sorry to hear of Jeremiah's passing. :'(

Please offer my condolences to his family, RIP J-Frog

-Joe
Dzsina2120
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #33 on: October 25, 2012, 03:57:04 AM » Author: Dzsina2120
Sincere condolences to the family and friends.
Prismatic

View Posts
View Gallery

Manuel

slprismatic
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #34 on: October 25, 2012, 06:02:30 AM » Author: Prismatic
Oh no  :'(

Condolences to his family and all his friends.

This is the saddest thing I had to read on lighting gallery which is a friendly and happy place with so many nice people...

Prismatic@YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/slprismatic

Brisluminous
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #35 on: October 25, 2012, 06:53:21 AM » Author: Brisluminous
This is very sad news, the loss of someone so young.

I personally had not the pleasure of dealing with this young man.

May he rest in eternal peace in the Kingdom of God, and may Jeremiah's family find peace during their time of grief.

Blake Carlin
Brisluminous

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #36 on: October 25, 2012, 07:38:23 AM » Author: rjluna2
Sorry to hear our member has passed away :(

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

don93s

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #37 on: October 25, 2012, 09:41:34 AM » Author: don93s
This is so unbelievable. Sort of gives me flash backs to when I lost my younger brother who was only 26 back in '99. I've talked to Jeremiah on the phone several times over the years and used to chat with him on the computer. He was an incredibly nice guy. I still have a box of bulbs I was going to send him too...it really bums me out.
chrislights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #38 on: October 25, 2012, 10:17:15 AM » Author: chrislights
 :( Rip J-frog

We sure miss you at Lighting-Gallery, In prayer for his family

Say NO to ban at Incandescent light bulbs!

huffmuds9320

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #39 on: October 25, 2012, 01:50:22 PM » Author: huffmuds9320
RIP J-Frog.

That is sad news he was so young and had so much potential ahead of him. I'm about the same age (28) as him and a point in life where everything is starting to get established (work, buy house, start a family, etc). Even though I never met him in person, this forum feels like it is a small friendly neighborhood.
DaveMan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #40 on: October 26, 2012, 02:57:19 AM » Author: DaveMan
I have obviously waited for some time to add my 2 cents here. Jeremiah was more than just another LG member. He lived in my area and we used to hang out a lot. He was probably one of the best and closest friends I've had in my entire life, if not the best and closest friend that I've ever had. We shared our strange senses of humor and he was a very nice and also non judgmental guy that I could talk to about anything in the world and he would never judge me for it. We've traded a lot of stuff over the years and he was always a very devoted collector and really knew how to find places where old lighting items could be found. He really touched my life in a great way and I will never forget him at all. I have expressed this before but my most heartfelt condolences go out to his friends and family. Thanks for listening.

David L.
Administrator, Lighting-Gallery.net

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #41 on: October 26, 2012, 10:15:26 AM » Author: rjluna2
Hi Dave or Patrick,

I would propose to dedicate Jeremiah to use the Member's Spotlight marquee at the Gallery page to remember his highlights.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #42 on: October 26, 2012, 10:46:30 AM » Author: Danny
Hi Dave or Patrick,

I would propose to dedicate Jeremiah to use the Member's Spotlight marquee at the Gallery page to remember his highlights.

I agree would be great for him
chapman84
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #43 on: October 26, 2012, 12:17:01 PM » Author: chapman84
I'm very sorry to hear about Jeremiah, he was a nice guy. It's really sad, he was only 29 years old. Rest In Peace.  :'(  
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:28:49 PM by chapman84 » Logged
Michael

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #44 on: October 26, 2012, 03:21:59 PM » Author: Michael
R.I.P Jeremiah!

It's very sad to hear about his premature death. I actually didn't know him personally or even did not had many discutions with him but as I do liked his being and his appearance.

Sincere condolences to family and friends and I wish the best for the future.

Michael 
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies