Author Topic: Petrol lawnmowers  (Read 1724 times)
Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Petrol lawnmowers « on: November 06, 2014, 01:20:41 PM » Author: Danny
I know a few of you are good with engines and stuff...

Recently i could not get my lawnmower to start at all. It would not prime ie squirt the petrol through. I had the petrol tank off the carb off put another carb on and primer bulb. Cleaned all the parts out and let them dry before i fitted them. It starts but not full power and it then cuts out or dies Anybody know what it could be? Sometimes it will start on first pull rev really loud then cut out. Maybe the petrol isnt going through correctly?

Also if i get it fixed there is some major holes in the chassis or the body metal work where its rusted through. Anyone got any ideas on what can be used to fill in the holes?? Holes are quite large aswell. One about 6" long by 1" wide. And the metal has gone quite thin everywhere else and more holes are soon going to appear.

The engine is a Briggs & Stratton 35 Classic. The lawn mower is a Sovereign. Its red.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 01:23:56 PM by Danny » Logged
RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Petrol lawnmowers « Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 03:42:42 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
These folks might be able to help you

http://www.mylawnmowerforum.com/forum/index.php

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Petrol lawnmowers « Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 03:58:36 AM » Author: Danny
Oh lovely. Thanks. I tried searching for forums but found nothing. Ill join that forum
Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary on LG

Re: Petrol lawnmowers « Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 08:55:08 AM » Author: Flurofan96
https://youtu.be/dHZLu3drvzI

Lighting-Gallery member since June 2014

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies