Author Topic: Things That Make You Laugh  (Read 29166 times)
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #90 on: December 15, 2020, 07:54:09 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Chris Rock! , probably the best comedian ever!  :'-)
We used to have some really funny show’s in the UK, my favourite being Shooting Stars!, with Vic and Bob, it was a half hour of just random silliness!, my kind of humour!
Sadly all the best ones are gone now here, Dads Army, Allo Allo, Hi-de-hi  :-\

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #91 on: December 15, 2020, 08:09:24 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
The Two Ronnies:

:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:

Best comedy sketch ever.!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #92 on: December 15, 2020, 10:15:47 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Oh yes...” Ah need a plug”
“What sort of plug, bath plug, sink plug”?
“Rubber one for the barfroom”
“What size?, 2 inch, 3 inch”?
.............”ferteen amp”!  :'-) :'-)

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #93 on: December 15, 2020, 11:57:00 AM » Author: Rommie
Erm.. hang on, we're not allowed to use plugs in the bathroom here  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #94 on: December 02, 2021, 06:48:44 PM » Author: suzukir122
I remember when I was a kid, my aunt would swear up and down that she was one of Rhianna's teachers... Rhianna the singer, in Barbados. I of course
asked for proof. Found myself in an irrational argument shortly after.  :'-)
Then again, Barbados is a small place on the map, so who knows. Maybe she was telling the truth.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #95 on: December 02, 2021, 07:02:28 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Erm.. hang on, we're not allowed to use plugs in the bathroom here :mrg:
We have to though, how else do we get the water to stay in...  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #96 on: December 02, 2021, 07:16:17 PM » Author: Rommie
GROAN...

I don't have to start issuing :slap: again, do I..?  :mrg:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #97 on: December 02, 2021, 09:09:31 PM » Author: Bulbman256
You already have, remember i got the latest issue of slap magazine a few days ago, that was painful! :poof: :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

RadxD461

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #98 on: December 02, 2021, 10:51:17 PM » Author: RadxD461
The opposite of "Things that Annoy You"

Typos, especially those that hint at explicit things if interpreted in certain ways

Irony, period

Inside jokes

Funny signs

Stupid commercials

Ads with misrepresented items

And so many more...
it makes me laugh when photonicinduction is being sarcastic . I think the most I ever laughed in my life is a vid where he had a Transformer blew up in his face and he was like , "ladies and gentlemen we have a frick up."
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #99 on: December 02, 2021, 11:12:30 PM » Author: suzukir122
@F20T12, yeah man, I've had some Photonicinduction laughs as well for real. In one vid, something went wrong when he was expecting an electrical
explosion. Nothing happened. There was silence... then he says... "I ain't avin it. Where's my ammer?" I almost cried from laughing.

Just recently with one of his newest vids, he put an LED tube "out of it's misery..." but he noticed how defective the LED tube was
beforehand and said, "Look at how many of them are busted, that's unbelievable... we're all gonna be busted now innit? You ready? heh heh"
I lost it midway through that sentence, and I couldn't stop laughing.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #100 on: December 03, 2021, 07:48:39 AM » Author: Rommie
You already have, remember i got the latest issue of slap magazine a few days ago, that was painful! :poof: :lol:
I have no wish to know about your erm.. 'esoteric' reading habits, thanks  :mrg:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #101 on: December 03, 2021, 09:09:40 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Hey you're the one who slaps people, you should start getting a few issues to more effectively dispense slaps. :lol:

And aren't we all a bit esoteric here, this is a Lighting enthusiasts website after all. :wndr: :mrg:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #102 on: March 17, 2023, 04:31:43 PM » Author: suzukir122
I want to revive this topic, since something kinda funny happened today.
So I bought a custom car a while ago that my next door neighbor absolutely loves. I recently installed a relay harness, and HID headlights into the
projectors. I was in my garage cleaning out my other car (Pontiac G6), since I recently got into a car accident with it. (It's totaled)
My next door neighbor walked into my garage to stop and ask about what happened to my Pontiac G6. We talked for a while, almost 2 hours.
I brought up that I installed HID headlights into my sport car. He looks at me and asks, "HID? Or did you mean LED? You know there is
a difference, right...? " I paused for a second and thought to myself, "... this dude has absolutely no idea who he's talking to." :lol:
The knowledge filled explanation began soon afterwards. :'-) I love being a lighting enthusiast.

Interests:

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #103 on: March 17, 2023, 05:37:32 PM » Author: Econolite03
I had two guys arguing about light bulbs at Lowe’s yesterday debating which is better for his workbench I heard something along the lines of “halogen is garbage… (distorted) LED save lots but only if you (distorted) use this” something like that. They were so loud I heard them 3 isles over lol like common guys.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #104 on: March 17, 2023, 07:27:21 PM » Author: suzukir122
 :lol: :lol: @Econolite03... now THAT is hilarious. That's my kind of comedy. Had I been in that situation, (3 isles away or close by) I'd be
in tears laughing, struggling to breathe/gasping for air. I find it funny when people argue with each other regarding lighting. Especially if
I'm involved.
My buddy rode his motorcycle to work and we were getting ready to leave after working a 12 hour shift. I think this was while I was warming up
my motorcycle... I found myself in an argument with him about his headlight being LED. He thought his headlight was halogen, but the lens was
old and yellow. I could see the individual diodes, etc. I remember telling him that he needs to change or clean the lens. His response?... "No,
it needs an LED bulb." My response?... "No... it's already got an LED bulb in it... you just need to clean the lens." His response?... "Nooo,
that's a halogen bulb, not LED." My response?... "You can see each LED diode, dude." His response?... "Dude, that's a halogen bulb, not LED! Gosh!"
My response?...  ":( :-\... dood."
Hahaha... almost had that argument more recently, with his Mustang, since he just installed LED's in it. He thought they were HID.

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies