Author Topic: Things That Make You Laugh  (Read 29182 times)
hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #15 on: October 20, 2015, 01:42:14 PM » Author: hannahs lights
For some reason I find cats really funny especially when I'm drunk😁
xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #16 on: November 02, 2015, 02:21:56 AM » Author: xelareverse
When somebody says something stupid and gets proven wrong. In my current events class me and this kid were arguing about lithium ion batteries and he says that the only way that they will explode is if you sot them on fire. The next day a man gets hospitalized for overcharging a lithium ion battery. I was happy.
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #17 on: November 02, 2015, 08:25:08 AM » Author: Solanaceae
Were you happy about proving that kid wrong or the person being injured? Wording counts.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #18 on: November 03, 2015, 09:59:50 PM » Author: ace100w120v
My Careers & Portfolio teacher really is hilarious, the real world examples she used (For example, mock job interview questions and what the potential employer will "think" never fails to have me laughing hard during 6th/last period!
xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #19 on: November 03, 2015, 10:21:16 PM » Author: xelareverse
Were you happy about proving that kid wrong or the person being injured? Wording counts.

Proving him wrong.
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #20 on: November 06, 2015, 05:11:15 PM » Author: Solanaceae
About the language translation. I saw a funny one today. We were watching Run Lola Run in German, with English subtitles in German class. A lot of the words in German that were considered obscenities there were funny. When Lola runs into a person, that person yells at her and then whispers under her breath "f**king bitch!" And another funny one was "shut up slut, I don't give a sh*t!!"

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #21 on: November 06, 2015, 09:33:12 PM » Author: xelareverse
About the language translation. I saw a funny one today. We were watching Run Lola Run in German, with English subtitles in German class. A lot of the words in German that were considered obscenities there were funny. When Lola runs into a person, that person yells at her and then whispers under her breath "f**king bitch!" And another funny one was "shut up slut, I don't give a sh*t!!"

My current events class when we watch the news everyday we hear words like @ss and hel every once in awhile.
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #22 on: June 20, 2016, 11:37:53 AM » Author: Lumex120
Oh Oh, I have one!

Search "175w mercury vapor" on ebay and look what comes up in "related" under the search bar!

Unofficial LG Discord

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #23 on: June 20, 2016, 11:44:27 AM » Author: wattMaster
Oh Oh, I have one!

Search "175w mercury vapor" on ebay and look what comes up in "related" under the search bar!
:o ;D

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #24 on: June 23, 2016, 03:49:58 PM » Author: Lumex120
Oh Oh, I have one!

The government is trying to make mercury lamps seem dangerous...

Unofficial LG Discord

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #25 on: June 23, 2016, 03:54:38 PM » Author: wattMaster
Oh Oh, I have one!

And useful for criminals, which is a silly thing to do.

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #26 on: June 23, 2016, 04:22:22 PM » Author: Ash
Gotta take down the LED light first somehow, dont you ?
FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #27 on: June 23, 2016, 05:00:10 PM » Author: FGS
Oh Oh, I have one!

It's defo there the "bomb" name. Can you say image recognition software not fully recognizing something? Oh, they got the shape right with ED-28s and WW1 bombs alright. They're pretty similar shape wise. So no government conspiracy here. LOL!

Back on track: the so called government conspiracy when there isn't one.

Why I like LEDs on top of other lighting tech?
LEDs = Upgrade 95% of the applications. (That is if you avoid eBay's LEDs).

LED brainwash? No, people uses them cuz they work well for them.

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #28 on: June 23, 2016, 05:09:51 PM » Author: wattMaster
Oh Oh, I have one!

It's defo there the "bomb" name. Can you say image recognition software not fully recognizing something? Oh, they got the shape right with ED-28s and WW1 bombs alright. They're pretty similar shape wise. So no government conspiracy here. LOL!

Back on track: the so called government conspiracy when there isn't one.
Wouldn't it be capitslized?

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #29 on: August 29, 2016, 10:09:22 PM » Author: wattMaster
I have one, yardblaster.com.
Pure laughs! ;D

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies