Author Topic: Things That Make You Laugh  (Read 29187 times)
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #60 on: December 03, 2017, 09:01:34 PM » Author: CEB1993
Anything on Someecards  ;D

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #61 on: December 07, 2017, 11:47:04 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
When a certain television series pokes fun at itself... :D

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #62 on: December 13, 2017, 08:11:48 PM » Author: suzukir122
This sums it all up. My day is now complete.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJh5Me1IyZg

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #63 on: December 14, 2017, 11:55:37 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
This sums it all up. My day is now complete.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJh5Me1IyZg

I, on the other hand found that very disturbing.

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #64 on: December 14, 2017, 06:07:04 PM » Author: suzukir122
I do apologize, as that was not my intention.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #65 on: December 14, 2017, 08:50:45 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I, on the other hand found that very disturbing.
Disturbing people makes me laugh... its always fun to get that "WTF" response..

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #66 on: December 16, 2017, 09:39:03 PM » Author: CEB1993
I find this really funny since flying in planes makes me nervous, too.  Let me off, let me off, let me off!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ0i5Ede8V4

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #67 on: December 17, 2017, 12:16:34 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I find this really funny since flying in planes makes me nervous, too.  Let me off, let me off, let me off!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ0i5Ede8V4
as soon as you said "Let me off, let me off, let me off!" I knew exactly what the link was gonna be... lmao..

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #68 on: January 30, 2018, 08:58:59 PM » Author: CEB1993
LOL!  ;D

https://youtu.be/Zl3fRnmEKgM

Stop the lamp bans!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #69 on: August 06, 2018, 08:46:04 AM » Author: Rommie
I find this really funny since flying in planes makes me nervous, too.  Let me off, let me off, let me off;D
We love flying, the best seats are the ones up front with a good view  ;D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #70 on: August 06, 2018, 09:39:27 AM » Author: suzukir122
I found out the hard way about 4 years ago... flying is NOT my forte. The constant feeling of dropping made me throw up.
Especially during landing. That was not fun. lol

Interests:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #71 on: August 06, 2018, 09:42:00 AM » Author: Rommie
I found out the hard way about 4 years ago... flying is NOT my forte. The constant feeling of dropping made me throw up.
Especially during landing. That was not fun. lol

There's an old pilot's saying, any landing you can walk away from is a good one :D

I love flying, especially in helicopters. I could spend all day in one, given the chance (and the money :-\)  They're brilliant, if you get lost you can slow down and read the road signs  :D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #72 on: August 06, 2018, 02:46:12 PM » Author: Medved
There's an old pilot's saying, any landing you can walk away from is a good one :D

I love flying, especially in helicopters. I could spend all day in one, given the chance (and the money :-\)  They're brilliant, if you get lost you can slow down and read the road signs  :D

I have that experience when I was serving in military. Because I have troubles with motion sickness and there was no decent view outside from the transport bay we were crammed and because the pilot decided to "spice it up" by copy the terrain low flight, you may imagine how I ended up...
So unless I would have really good view outside, not anymore, at least voluntarily...

No more selfballasted c***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #73 on: August 07, 2018, 10:05:38 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Carrying on with the flying theme.

A good number of years ago when I was learning how to fly a glider, one of the winches that we used to tow gliders aloft had gone U/S, so one of the instructors who was also a dab hand at fixing things went to see if he could get it back into service.

He came in swearing a couple of hours later and said 'The [bleep]ing [bleep]er is [bleep]ing [bleep]ed.!' And we knew exactly what he meant.!  :D

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #74 on: August 18, 2018, 09:45:05 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Carrying on from the 'Things which annoy you' thread:

I remember that when I was still working, we had just appointed someone as the in-house Safety Elf.
He had produced a lot of Risk Assessments, and the workshop foreman was getting a bit fed up with it.
When he came up to the production office. Jim the foreman snapped, and asked if the Safety Elf had filled out a Risk Assessment for opening the door.  :D

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies