Author Topic: Store that has vintage electronics, TVs, vacuum cleaners, vacuum tubes  (Read 1716 times)
refridgedude1841

View Posts
View Gallery

Store that has vintage electronics, TVs, vacuum cleaners, vacuum tubes « on: October 12, 2015, 10:33:59 PM » Author: refridgedude1841
I know there is someone on here that collects vacuum cleaners, but I can't recall where I've seen the pics of them.  There is a place in Harrisburg, PA called Atomic Warehouse that is closing in 90 days (building sold).  He has at least 100 or more, and they're all for sale.  I can't remember who it is but I know someone on here collects vacuum cleaners and I wanted to mention it in case there was any interest in going up to look at them.  They have sold the building and the contents have to be out within 90 days, but when I was there in august he had at least 100 of them.  Mostly canisters, but he had several uprights as well. 

Also has a lot of old TVs, audio equipment, and an entire file cabinet full of vacuum tubes. 
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Store that has vintage electronics, TVs, vacuum cleaners, vacuum tubes « Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 12:37:44 AM » Author: Solanaceae
I have a ton of vaccum tubes picked up by my gramps from various auctions and flea markets. I think they see all common tv and radio tubes, and a few metal cased ones.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Store that has vintage electronics, TVs, vacuum cleaners, vacuum tubes « Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 01:42:50 AM » Author: tolivac
Too bad that place isn't near me!!Would love to see the vacuums,Audio gear,and TVs.
tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Store that has vintage electronics, TVs, vacuum cleaners, vacuum tubes « Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 01:36:08 AM » Author: tolivac
I have a few boxes of TV tubes,too in the attic.Plus a few transmitting tubes I got from transmitters.
TheUniversalDave1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Store that has vintage electronics, TVs, vacuum cleaners, vacuum tubes « Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 08:19:23 PM » Author: TheUniversalDave1
I collect vacuum cleaners and vintage TV's! Send me some pictures, I'd love to see pictures. That sounds like an awesome store!
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies