Author Topic: Are sox still popular in the uk?  (Read 4623 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Are sox still popular in the uk? « Reply #15 on: January 08, 2020, 01:02:28 PM » Author: Rommie
That's awesome. If only I could go to London so I could see them.
They were certainly awesome to drive under, we came across them totally unexpectedly, it was wonderful  8) :a_sox:

Don't know how long they'll stay there, we can but hope they last. All this talk of colour rendering is total misinformation if you ask me, any colour rendering you do need is provided by your headlights, you don't need white light to drive  ::)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

MikeBond

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Are sox still popular in the uk? « Reply #16 on: October 02, 2020, 03:43:15 PM » Author: MikeBond
All this talk of colour rendering is total misinformation if you ask me, any colour rendering you do need is provided by your headlights, you don't need white light to drive  ::)
I keep misinterpreting a pool of LED light as a vehicle approaching from out of view. I've waited at junctions for a streetlight to come past.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Are sox still popular in the uk? « Reply #17 on: October 02, 2020, 03:46:21 PM » Author: Rommie
I keep misinterpreting a pool of LED light as a vehicle approaching from out of view. I've waited at junctions for a streetlight to come past.
I don't know what to say to that, except perhaps "priceless"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies