Author Topic: What did you do today lighting wise?  (Read 249638 times)
RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #255 on: October 30, 2018, 04:00:49 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
I've got a couple of dimmable T8 ballasts set aside let me see if I can find them.  The school I am at now finishing up in the Gym had dimmable ballasts in the classrooms, replaced with dimmable LED drivers, however I got there too late to get any of the old dimmable T8 ballasts before they were sent to the scrap yard :(  If I come across anymore I'll hang onto a few. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #256 on: November 04, 2018, 09:56:10 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: RyanF40T12
  I got there too late to get any of the old dimmable T8 ballasts before they were sent to the scrap yard :(  If I come across anymore I'll hang onto a few. 
Isn't that how it usually goes? .lol.
Sometime I'll PM you with just what I'm looking for.

----------------------
This weekend's light stuff:
Nothing really interesting...just put up some Christmas lights.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #257 on: November 17, 2018, 03:32:10 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
this week I've been doing a conversion over to 4100k from 3000k T8s at one of my church buildings.  Finished tonight.  Using mostly 32 Watt, but have a few 28 watt tubes in use in certain areas.  They don't do too bad really..

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #258 on: December 03, 2018, 12:43:33 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
Friday I replaced a near EoL 150 HPS parking lot bulb.  Saturday, I did the same.  And some EoL T8s. 

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL ATL
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #259 on: December 03, 2018, 01:26:03 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
Finished up converting a set of normal mini lights to Aqua LED (started yesterday). When it was done it went in one of the trees :)
Also put up some other lights inside.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #260 on: December 18, 2018, 12:42:35 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
Upgrading from T8 to LED in another very old elementary school.  This one still has some of the old fixtures that are getting converted over....
Manufactured by Day-Brite lighting St. Louis, Missouri.  Most likely 1950s vintage, though the school is much older.  VERY cool!  I love these.

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #261 on: December 18, 2018, 12:45:03 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
Found this on youtube. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_3NHVvE9Fo

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL ATL
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #262 on: December 19, 2018, 10:27:16 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Nice old lights RyanF40T12 .. glad to see them converted to LED rather than trashed & replaced with some dull boring thing.
I see stuff like that and just think 'school light' .lol.

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #263 on: December 28, 2018, 03:02:41 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
What did I do today?  I worked on some emergency lighting at one of my church buildings.  2 of the Dual Lite fixtures were original to when the building was built (1985) and had long since stopped working.  One still had the original battery pack, another had a replacement battery pack.  But the circuitry was fried.  Replaced with new LED fixtures.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL ATL
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #264 on: February 10, 2019, 09:58:28 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Put a 2xF72T12 Slimline fixture above a desk/table I built last month for my father.

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #265 on: February 13, 2019, 10:01:47 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Hung up an F15T12 fixture to act as a reading light above my bed.

Also installed a home made bicycle headlight with components from the 70s (originally from a flashlight)

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL ATL
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #266 on: February 24, 2019, 11:03:26 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Went to a lights meetup.

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #267 on: February 24, 2019, 11:04:40 PM » Author: Lumex120
Went to a lights meetup.
Ooo, where?

Unofficial LG Discord

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL ATL
Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #268 on: February 25, 2019, 07:38:04 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: Lumex120
Ooo, where?
Centennial, Colorado.

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today lighting wise? « Reply #269 on: March 01, 2019, 02:03:53 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
that's my neck of the woods.

Today I changed out about 60 EoL and near EoL F32T8s in a church gym, and 1 4 lamp T8 ballast. 

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies