Author Topic: eBay problem  (Read 1722 times)
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

eBay problem « on: September 30, 2017, 02:20:04 PM » Author: wattMaster
I ordered a cobrahead from eBay, and I've been waiting two weeks for it to arrive. It was supposed to be shipped by FedEx, but they are normally quicker than this. I also have no tracking number. Any solutions?

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: eBay problem « Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 12:27:24 AM » Author: Mercurylamps
I ordered a cobrahead from eBay, and I've been waiting two weeks for it to arrive. It was supposed to be shipped by FedEx, but they are normally quicker than this. I also have no tracking number. Any solutions?

Hmm, try contacting the seller. Perhaps they forgot to give you the tracking number. I'm not sure how FedEx works but assume that everything sent by them would have a tracking number by default.
Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: eBay problem « Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 01:23:53 PM » Author: Lodge
Yep fedex uses tracking numbers, so like Mercurylamps said contact the seller, and if you get no reply or a questionable reply contact paypal or whoever you used to send the payment to start the refund process, then go back and leave your feedback stating the facts not emotions...
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: eBay problem « Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 09:02:26 PM » Author: wattMaster
I've opened up a case with the seller, so if they don't respond in 4 days, I can ask eBay to take action.

Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: eBay problem « Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 09:15:42 PM » Author: Mercurylamps
Did you ask them for a tracking number?
HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: eBay problem « Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 09:46:09 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I've opened up a case with the seller, so if they don't respond in 4 days, I can ask eBay to take action.

you should have really requested a tracking number, mercurylamps just asked and kinda blew up a question in my mind..... if you've opened up a case already and you dont have a tracking number... you might feel as a fool later...

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: eBay problem « Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 09:53:28 PM » Author: wattMaster
I already requested a tracking number, but the seller never responded. ::)

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: eBay problem « Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 10:01:15 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I already requested a tracking number, but the seller never responded. ::)

ah.... thats a little suspicious (i mean the seller)... did you try to contact more than once? sometimes stuff happens...

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: eBay problem « Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 09:34:39 PM » Author: wattMaster
The seller said that the cobrahead would arrive by the middle of the week, but it's not here.
If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, I will ask eBay to help.

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: eBay problem « Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 10:31:53 PM » Author: Lodge
The seller said that the cobrahead would arrive by the middle of the week, but it's not here.
If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, I will ask eBay to help.

If this was the sellers reply, I'd ask them how they know that, and to please share the tracking number to prove it...
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: eBay problem « Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 06:49:21 PM » Author: wattMaster
The seller sent a refund, now I'm going to get some photocontrols instead.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies