Author Topic: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER  (Read 23613 times)
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #105 on: March 30, 2021, 10:24:08 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: HPSM250R2
Dang. .oops. For some reason all along I though you were a guy .lol.

I am a guy lol. Surprise!
LOL now my original assumption was right, and the one tonight of you being a girl was wrong (again where's the embarrassed/red-face smilie? Now I heed multiple  .LOL. ) .eek. Sorry.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #106 on: March 30, 2021, 10:25:22 PM » Author: thelightingman
LOL now my original assumption was right, and the one tonight of you being a girl was wrong (again where's the embarrassed/red-face smilie? Now I heed multiple  .LOL. ) .eek. Sorry.

Here are some. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ok, so it is somehow broken.

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #107 on: March 30, 2021, 10:27:22 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
(again where's the embarrassed/red-face smilie? Now I heed multiple  .LOL. )
It's this one.
 :-[

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #108 on: March 30, 2021, 10:56:28 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: HPSM250R2
It's ok lol. Now it's out I suppose. I have done a good job keeping that hidden I guess. I don't tell hardly anybody only a few. Nobody currently working at my job knows. At least as far as I know although I have been thinking about telling everyone. Might help me feel a lot better. Different topic though I guess.
Nothing wrong with that ofcourse, I'm 100% ok with it basically my feeling is 'you love who you love' race/gender/etc shouldn't matter :)
Might be worth keeping it quiet at your work? Unless you know for sure people there are truly ok?
but yeah like you say probably a different subject .lol.

Quote from: LightsoftheWest
It's this one.
Maybe that's the one I was thinking of...though I was actually thinking it was more like this?? But maybe that was on one of the other sites.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #109 on: March 30, 2021, 11:35:26 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest

Maybe that's the one I was thinking of...though I was actually thinking it was more like this?? But maybe that was on one of the other sites.
Yes. The one you attached is the one from the gallery. The one I used is from the forum.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #110 on: March 31, 2021, 12:22:00 AM » Author: Lumex120

I'm 100% un-loveable & nearly un-friendable, that's actually a good thing because it prevents me ever hurting(emotionally) someone and/or myself, :skull:

I don't even know you (well, outside of LG) and I can tell you the first two parts are untrue. As long as you aren't going around stomping on kittens or scamming people or other crap like that there are people out there who appreciate, admire, or like you and you just don't know it. I for one can tell you that I seriously think your Christmas light collections and how passionate you are about them is pretty awesome. I don't know anyone else, even on LG, who is like that. Honestly, I kind of get the feeling that if I knew you in real life, we would be good friends. Wish I could give you a hug.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 12:57:10 AM by Lumex120 » Logged

Unofficial LG Discord

Desultory13
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #111 on: March 31, 2021, 02:54:00 AM » Author: Desultory13
It's kind of funny how I met a special someone or in this case 2 special someones and yet they're a few thousand miles across the Atlantic.
Ria, Sammi, I raise my glass high in a toast to you both. :love:
It's something real special about the trust you both placed in me and if you think real hard about it I think you know what I mean.

When I was a new member here and nobody else wanted to know me you both came along and took me under your wings and helped me get established here.
I'm forever grateful for that and if it wasn't for you both I would have left months ago.
I'm currently disillusioned here due to the lack of interest in what I try to bring to LG, yet I continue to hang in there because of your friendship.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 03:09:46 AM by Desultory » Logged
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #112 on: March 31, 2021, 07:46:20 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
It's kind of funny how I met a special someone or in this case 2 special someones and yet they're a few thousand miles across the Atlantic.
It's something real special about the trust you both placed in me and if you think real hard about it I think you know what I mean.

When I was a new member here and nobody else wanted to know me you both came along and took me under your wings and helped me get established here.
I'm forever grateful for that and if it wasn't for you both I would have left months ago.
I'm currently disillusioned here due to the lack of interest in what I try to bring to LG, yet I continue to hang in there because of your friendship.
AND the pole transformers!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #113 on: March 31, 2021, 08:33:48 AM » Author: suzukir122
With me, there is a possibility that, maybe, I should just... get out more. I've been told that I'm an attractive guy many times in my life,
but mainly by the women who are... taken. Every single time.
Either that or she has kids... and if she has kids, it's an automatic permanent "no." I don't care how bad she likes me, how good her
personality is, or how good she may look... if she has kids, I won't be in a relationship with her. Ever.
I would simply "go out" and look for a woman that way... but... that's not the way I roll. I'm not that type of person to just walk out of
my home and go to a bar or club. I'm not that kind of person to go up to a girl and ask to dance... as I found out the hard way back in 2016.
And... I'm not that kind of person to go for the girl that has a line of guys trying to get at her. If I somehow find myself within such a line,
I'll be walking out of that line REAL quick.
Hopefully Spring weather can hurry up so that I can start making more attempts at becoming more active physically... to help my mental state.
Weightlift, bicycle ride, motorcycle ride, socialize and relate more... show some form of status to attract a woman towards my direction.
I'll be trying more of all of this for 2021... who knows... maybe I'll be taken by the end of the year.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #114 on: March 31, 2021, 09:35:29 AM » Author: Rommie
It's ok lol. Now it's out I suppose. I have done a good job keeping that hidden I guess. I don't tell hardly anybody only a few. Nobody currently working at my job knows. At least as far as I know although I have been thinking about telling everyone. Might help me feel a lot better. Different topic though I guess.
It'll help. Sammi and I haven't really tried to hide it since we've been together, we don't consider it anything to be ashamed of, so why should we..?  :love: :love: :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #115 on: March 31, 2021, 09:40:30 AM » Author: Rommie
It's this one.
That's the one. It doesn't help that the codes for the smileys are different in the forum and the gallery, but they're different pieces of software and there has been a lot of customisation to get them to work together at all.

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Desultory13
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #116 on: March 31, 2021, 09:43:12 AM » Author: Desultory13
AND the pole transformers!
DEFINITELY! Everytime I sign into LG now I keep hoping that Cree has some powerline equipment pictures waiting for me! You sure know how to find them!
Why can't we have a utility pole icon?
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #117 on: March 31, 2021, 09:43:53 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl

We do our best to keep our friends on here on an even keel, and getting it back helps us enormously.  :-*

To all of our friends out there we love you all.  :love: :love:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #118 on: March 31, 2021, 12:02:38 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
This is the nicest and sweetest post I have ever seen on this site  :-*
@Desultory...Hang right in there, the best things in life often happen when you least expect them!
@Ria and Sammi... Thank you for your love, kindness and support that you folks extend to everybody here! :love:

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #119 on: March 31, 2021, 12:04:53 PM » Author: Rommie
This is the nicest and sweetest post I have ever seen on this site  :-*
@Desultory...Hang right in there, the best things in life often happen when you least expect them!
@Ria and Sammi... Thank you for your love, kindness and support that you folks extend to everybody here!  :love:

We do our best, we all need kindness, love and support in these troubled times  :-* :love:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies