Author Topic: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER  (Read 24034 times)
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #90 on: February 06, 2021, 12:34:31 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I’ll probably never get that special someone, considering that I’m a fat ugly pimple-ridden man with autism.  ::)
It would be funny, if it wasn’t so sad.  :'(
Please don't say things like that about yourself. You belong here. You have value. To us, you're not a fat, ugly, pimple-ridden man. :)

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #91 on: February 06, 2021, 10:53:09 AM » Author: Rommie
Please don't say things like that abeut yourself. You belong here. You have value. To us, you're not a fat, ugly, pimple-ridden man. :)
Absolutely not. Besides, we only have your word for that  :mrg:
There's someone out there for everyone. It took me 55 years to find Sammi and now neither of us can remember life before the day we met  :love: :love: :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

WigWag
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #92 on: February 06, 2021, 02:08:07 PM » Author: WigWag
I’ll probably never get that special someone, considering that I’m a fat ugly pimple-ridden man with autism.  ::)
It would be funny, if it wasn’t so sad.  :'(

Aww don't be so hard on yourself! Sometimes the things we don't like about ourselves are the things other people fall in love with.
xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #93 on: February 10, 2021, 12:08:16 AM » Author: xelareverse
I've had a few that I thought were, stuff didn't work out. Almost got another, but had an ex-friend make up a rumor that I tried hurting him amd she mysteriously went quiet after that, and I found out he told her that from another friend so coolio. But there will always be more, and anyone who says they'll never be able to get someone is wrong, I agree, you'll be swept up before you even know it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 12:11:28 AM by xelareverse » Logged
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #94 on: March 29, 2021, 10:04:04 PM » Author: thelightingman
lmao, Ridin' Solo

Same here. 

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #95 on: March 29, 2021, 11:02:40 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Ah well, just be careful, I've heard that one before  :lol: One day love will creep up behind you and give you an almighty  :slap: round the back of the head, and your world will change forever  :love:

Yup...... :-[ :-[ :-[ :D

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #96 on: March 29, 2021, 11:06:44 PM » Author: thelightingman
Yup...... :-[ :-[ :-[ :D

I agree.  :(  :-[ :-[ :D :D

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #97 on: March 30, 2021, 12:41:37 AM » Author: Rommie
I have a boyfriend. He doesn't have a interest in lights like I do though.
Neither did Sammi until I moved in and she saw how fascinating the hobby can be 8)

You never know... :love:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Desultory13
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #98 on: March 30, 2021, 01:01:29 AM » Author: Desultory13
Ah well, just be careful, I've heard that one before  :lol: One day love will creep up behind you and give you an almighty  :slap: round the back of the head, and your world will change forever  :love:
THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH! ::) :mrg:
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #99 on: March 30, 2021, 01:03:43 AM » Author: Bulbman256
THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH! ::) :mrg:

Yup! :-[ ;D

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Desultory13
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #100 on: March 30, 2021, 01:10:04 AM » Author: Desultory13
Yup! :-[ ;D
One day everything is normal then....she comes along :o
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #101 on: March 30, 2021, 07:46:30 AM » Author: Rommie
One day everything is normal then....she comes along :o
That she did  :love: :love: :love:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #102 on: March 30, 2021, 08:02:16 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
That she did  :love: :love: :love:
And now we're both totally nuts...  :mrg: :love: :love: :-*

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #103 on: March 30, 2021, 08:22:42 AM » Author: Rommie
This place hasn't exactly helped  :mrg:

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #104 on: March 30, 2021, 10:16:55 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: sox35
Quote from: Mandolin Girl
This place hasn't exactly helped  :mrg:
I think everyone here(myself included) is a bit "light crazy" LOL
If you can find someone who is already...or can be made so ;) then that's a good thing. :)

Quote from: HPSM250R2
Nah. But he did reel me in by pretending to have an interest in lights lol.
Dang. .oops. For some reason all along I though you were a guy .lol. (where's the embarrassed/red-face smilie? did I accidentally adblock that one??)

-----------------
Still always been single myself .lol. & never even been on a date with a girl...
but being that I'm 100% un-loveable & nearly un-friendable, that's actually a good thing because it prevents me ever hurting(emotionally) someone and/or myself, :skull:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 10:19:08 PM by xmaslightguy » Logged

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies