Author Topic: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER  (Read 22872 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #15 on: January 05, 2018, 01:04:46 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Been in two abusive relationships the past 3 years, glad that I’m single now and don’t want to begin another relationship at this point.

I’m in a relationship with my hobbies. My lamps don’t get jealous of other lamps ::)

Mackenzie: Sorry to hear that buddy, you'll find love someday

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #16 on: January 06, 2018, 01:29:49 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: MissRiaElaine
Oooh, that's a bold statement to make  :D

Watch out, one day love will sneak up behind you and give you an almighty slap to the back of the head  :D
Bold but true :D
That's a scary thought .lol.
But in all honesty I don't ever see myself having a girlfriend.
(I should also note that I don't see being single as a bad thing :) )

-------------
Quote from: dischargecraze
My lamps don’t get jealous of other lamps
They might. You never know. LOL

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #17 on: January 06, 2018, 04:42:36 AM » Author: Mercurylamps
Been in two abusive relationships the past 3 years, glad that I’m single now and don’t want to begin another relationship at this point.

I’m in a relationship with my hobbies. My lamps don’t get jealous of other lamps ::)

Who knows what the future may hold. I've thought about staying single for a long time after being in a couple of abusive relationships myself, and now I'm happy with my girlfriend who I've been dating for six years, we even have a son together.

Bold but true :D
That's a scary thought .lol.
But in all honesty I don't ever see myself having a girlfriend.
(I should also note that I don't see being single as a bad thing :) )

-------------They might. You never know. LOL

Again with you xmaslightsguy, you never know what's around the corner. ;)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #18 on: January 06, 2018, 09:51:52 AM » Author: Rommie

Who knows what the future may hold. I've thought about staying single for a long time after being in a couple of abusive relationships myself, and now I'm happy with my girlfriend who I've been dating for six years, we even have a son together.

I was 60 years old when I got married, I really never thought I would end up in a permanent relationship. I dreamed of it, I always wanted it, but I never thought it would really happen. Then I met Sammi and the world changed  ;D :-*

Never say never, my friend  :)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL ATL
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #19 on: January 06, 2018, 01:07:29 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: Mercurylamps
I was 60 years old when I got married, I really never thought I would end up in a permanent relationship. I dreamed of it, I always wanted it, but I never thought it would really happen. Then I met Sammi and the world changed  ;D :-*

Never say never, my friend  :)
Yep. I am a believer in 'never say never' for most things :)

@Ria:
I'd say you got lucky meeting Sammi, and also its pretty cool seeing both halfs of a married couple posting about lights on here :)

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #20 on: January 06, 2018, 01:14:42 PM » Author: Rommie

Yep. I am a believer in 'never say never' for most things :)

@Ria:
I'd say you got lucky meeting Sammi, and also its pretty cool seeing both halfs of a married couple posting about lights on here :)
Absolutely  ;D

Sammi saw how much fun I was having on this site, so she wanted in on the action, now I can't keep her away  :D :D :D

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #21 on: January 06, 2018, 01:28:38 PM » Author: hannahs lights
My best friend and the closest ive got to a significant other is my best friend Silva thats her stage name not her real name which I wont say here she loves me and I love her so much. You know it surprises me how many here were bullied at school it must be a very serious problem both here and in the US. For the benefit of those who may not know I was mentally and physically abused at school and work so I got total sympathy for anyone else who suffered
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #22 on: January 06, 2018, 01:31:49 PM » Author: Rommie

My best friend and the closest ive got to a significant other is my best friend Silva thats her stage name not her real name which I wont say here she loves me and I love her so much. You know it surprises me how many here were bullied at school it must be a very serious problem both here and in the US. For the benefit of those who may not know I was mentally and physically abused at school and work so I got total sympathy for anyone else who suffered
Oh I can sympathise with that, I was bullied mercilessly at school, I ended up moving to no less than three schools between the ages of 11 & 15. It's why I left school without any qualifications at 15 instead of possibly going to university  :(

Looking back with the benefit of hindsight, I was probably a right little **** at that age, so might have invited a lot of it, but it still wasn't a pleasant time for me.

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #23 on: January 06, 2018, 03:15:31 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Me and Mackenzie are expected to stay together forever
We even are thinking about adopting a boy or girl what do you guys think

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #24 on: January 06, 2018, 03:20:26 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl

If it's the right thing for you go ahead, but we're crazy cat ladies so that's what we'll do in a couple of years.
Adopt an older FIV cat that needs a loving home for its twilight years.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #25 on: January 06, 2018, 03:20:50 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
Mackenzie loves cats
She loves to babysit kids with me. And that’s why we want kids

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL ATL
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #26 on: January 06, 2018, 09:06:39 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Sammi saw how much fun I was having on this site, so she wanted in on the action, now I can't keep her away  :D :D :D
This also is another thing that goes to show that lights is addictive :D
No need for drugs .LOL.

Quote from: F96T12 DD VHO
Wishing you the best of luck there :) It would be awesome for you if you could look back many years from now, and say "I've been together with her since highschool".
As for me and having kids...that is one of the few things in life where "never say never" does not apply, it is simply a flat out "never" (all caps, bold, and flashing) .LOL.LOL.

Quote from: hannahs lights
Yeah, its gotta be a serious problem, there's just too many people around who say they've had it.
I can actually understand why it can drive some kids past the breaking point...

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #27 on: January 08, 2018, 06:58:50 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Uhhh???? ???  I don't think were not supposed to talk about this.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 07:18:30 PM by lightinglover8902 » Logged

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #28 on: January 08, 2018, 07:20:07 PM » Author: Mercurylamps
Uhhh???? ???  I don't think were not supposed to talk about this.

Talk about what? Yeah I know the OP's post is a bit confusing though.
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

Re: THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER « Reply #29 on: January 08, 2018, 07:20:55 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
About what?

When it gets out of hand I'll lock it or remove it

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies