Author Topic: Tell Me What You Guys Think... My Little Bro's YouTube Channel!  (Read 1564 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Tell Me What You Guys Think... My Little Bro's YouTube Channel! « on: May 11, 2018, 12:25:42 PM » Author: suzukir122
My little bro is doing big things with his YouTube channel. He's ahead of the game, and he has already
surpassed me by far regarding the number of subscribers on his YouTube channel, with one particular video
that has over 70,000 views in just 2 weeks! His subscriber count is over 1,300. He has also done a face reveal!
And yes, this is flesh and blood... my actual little brother. We both have similar personalities.
We even kinda sound the same, although we look completely different. lol
Anyways, check out his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMU2xR5oll9rOVpZ2APV9ig
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 06:12:34 PM by suzukir122 » Logged

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Tell Me What You Guys Think... My Little Bro's YouTube Channel! « Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 01:16:55 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Pretty neat... I subscribed. I used to like the small scaled cars too...

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Tell Me What You Guys Think... My Little Bro's YouTube Channel! « Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 04:58:53 AM » Author: suzukir122
If you're supporting my little brother, you're supporting me, so thank you @HomeBrewLamps.
Yeah his videos are pretty unique and I'm impressed by his work so far, although I'm not
into the toy cars or trucks. But he's been collecting hot wheels cars and various other toy
cars and trucks since we were kids.
It's funny though... about 2 weeks ago when he was visiting my apartment, he was telling me
that I might want to hurry up and start making videos to my YouTube channel. I remembered
asking him why that is, and he told me that he was already at 346 subscribers. Never knew
that weeks later he'd have 1000 subscribers more than me!
I've been in a very tough situation these last 7 months... if things get better over here,
once I start making videos to my channel, I'm confident my channel will surpass his.
Heck, even he believes my channel will surpass his. I guess we'll see. lol

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Tell Me What You Guys Think... My Little Bro's YouTube Channel! « Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 12:28:06 PM » Author: suzukir122
To those who care, my little bro got challenged by YouTube user "Guitarded and Broke," for a car race. (Toy cars)
My brother searched for the best car he's got in his arsenal, and chose this car. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzzXRaxjuB8

Who won? Check out this video to find out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2F5ZC2dsAk

Interests:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Tell Me What You Guys Think... My Little Bro's YouTube Channel! « Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 08:08:57 AM » Author: suzukir122
Well my little bro just got his first 1 million views, on his most popular video. Neither he, nor I, know why
his video has been getting significant views. Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8u37zh87no
I've talked about Youtube million views to him for years, and how that makes an impact on the channel... and here
he goes hitting his first million.
Does this mean he's making significant bank? No.

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies