Author Topic: Yardblaster fixtures on arm or directly on pole/wall?  (Read 1998 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Yardblaster fixtures on arm or directly on pole/wall? « on: August 29, 2018, 08:47:17 PM » Author: Cole D.
With yardblaster fixtures, do you like it better when they are mounted directly to the pole, directly on the wall, or on an arm? To me, I like it best when they are mounted on an arm, because they look more like a utility NEMA fixture. I like on a pole with arm better but on a wall with arm is alright. But I don't like when they're mounted directly to the wall for some reason. To me they are more of a pole mounted light than a wall sconce/fixture.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Yardblaster fixtures on arm or directly on pole/wall? « Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 01:44:32 AM » Author: joseph_125
I prefer seeing them arm mounted as well. Unfortunately I remember not all came with the hardware for arm mounting especially the bolts and that little slipfitter plate.
Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Yardblaster fixtures on arm or directly on pole/wall? « Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 08:16:27 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
I like the look of pole and arm, I think it looks like a streetlight should.

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

mefurd98

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Yardblaster fixtures on arm or directly on pole/wall? « Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 04:14:26 AM » Author: mefurd98
Most of mine are on arms, but I do have one mounted to the side of the house.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies