Author Topic: What kind of car do you drive?  (Read 3976 times)
boiler1011

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #15 on: November 15, 2018, 08:08:28 AM » Author: boiler1011
Fortunately, I'm only 5' 11", but the car can be a bit snug height-wise. It's still a decent sized car length and width, but being a coupe it's tight.
I'll be doing an air-to-air S/C next year on it, my last car was a tuned 2016 GTI and I really miss the way a boosted car delivers power.
BTW, my Titan is a 2007 Big Tow 4x4, we have owned it over 10 years. The darned best vehicle I have ever owned, and I am not a "truck guy" at all, but I drive trucks for a living, and there's a good reason I didn't buy a "Big 3" truck! My Titan has never had an issue that required warranty or repair (just maintenance) and I have towed 10K pounds (it's max) many times, with the abuse I have done to it and the how little it requires of me, the Titan has really endeared itself to me.

Awesome. Yeah I am not planning on getting rid of my XD until it falls apart. I tend to gravitate towards Japanese vehicles, and my last couple have lasted many hundreds of thousands of miles. I haven't had any issues with this truck, and it seems to perform a little better than previously thought as far as fuel economy. I am not a huge fan of the new regulations regarding diesel emissions, but the associated costs are fairly low, and are outweighed by the cheaper overall cost of operation over the 5.6 gasser. I did get a 2016 XD PRO gasser when they first came out, and it turned out to be a lemon. It took awhile, but we were able to work it out with Nissan and get it swapped to this 2018. Anticipating smooth sailing moving forward, as has been our experience with our other Nissans.
Michael

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #16 on: November 15, 2018, 02:13:33 PM » Author: Michael
I drive a 2003 Citroën Xsara Picasso (190140 miles or 306000km) and a Toyota HiAce 4x4 ambulance van from the year 2000.
Bluesvan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What kind of car do you drive? « Reply #17 on: February 04, 2019, 11:18:35 PM » Author: Bluesvan
I have a 1993 Dodge Ram Van 250. Its blue, and where the name bluesvan comes from. I drive it everywhere. It has 278,000 miles on it and I bought it in 2004 for $395. I have only done maintanence work to it the whole time I have owned it. It is great for haulin lights and car parts around.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies