Author Topic: Is it just me or has LG been much less active lately?  (Read 7228 times)
Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Is it just me or has LG been much less active lately? « Reply #30 on: February 13, 2020, 10:20:48 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
Nah, its comes to stupidity when it comes to LED. I hate those STUPID hack jobs that they do! I saw Cooper Gallerias that has converted to LED, not with a retrofit bulb..... But with a LED fixture inside it!  ::) Just stupidity!
Now THAT is a DUMB retrofit. I once saw troffers on this site that had LED canopy lights installed INSIDE of them!

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Is it just me or has LG been much less active lately? « Reply #31 on: July 28, 2022, 06:04:57 PM » Author: HPS_250
Has LG also been less active in the past few weeks again?

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Is it just me or has LG been much less active lately? « Reply #32 on: July 28, 2022, 07:06:08 PM » Author: Rommie
Hard to say, we still have plenty of people joining. They mostly don't do a lot once they're here, though, which I always find weird. We have people who have registered and then not even logged in once, WHY  ???

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is it just me or has LG been much less active lately? « Reply #33 on: July 28, 2022, 10:56:53 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
This site , like everything else , comes and goes. It's nothing to do with LG , it's just life .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Is it just me or has LG been much less active lately? « Reply #34 on: July 29, 2022, 12:22:18 AM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Its summertime for the northern hemisphere so most members are probably out doing cool stuff since its the first real summer with less restrictions after a few years. Don't worry once September hits the activity will pick up :mv:

Administrator #5

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Is it just me or has LG been much less active lately? « Reply #35 on: July 29, 2022, 07:44:19 AM » Author: rjluna2
It will always comes in waves.  Too much and not enough here and elsewhere :D

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Is it just me or has LG been much less active lately? « Reply #36 on: July 30, 2022, 05:29:03 PM » Author: HPS_250
Hard to say, we still have plenty of people joining. They mostly don't do a lot once they're here, though, which I always find weird. We have people who have registered and then not even logged in once, WHY  ???

I agree with the other replies that people in the northern hemisphere are probably actually going out to do things since restrictions are pretty much gone compared to the last few years.
As for people joining and never logging in, I have no idea why.  ??? I guess I could understand if they logged in but just never posted and only viewed the gallery, but never logging in at all is weird.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Is it just me or has LG been much less active lately? « Reply #37 on: July 30, 2022, 05:52:25 PM » Author: Rommie
We've not been out much over the last 2 years due to my phobia of face coverings. They're mostly gone, but there is still the odd one now and again that scares me out of my wits  :sadbulb:

As for the member list, we might go through it at some point and weed out those who registered more than say 6 months ago and have never logged in.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 05:54:41 PM by Rommie » Logged

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies