Author Topic: The reason for my not being about much  (Read 1283 times)
hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

The reason for my not being about much « on: December 02, 2019, 10:14:08 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Hi guys I feel I should apologies for my absence from here for so  long the truth is I've been in and out of hospital with something called a heart arythmia this means the top of my heart was just quivering and not working properly while the lower part was severely strained trying to do the work of both halves  it's been corrected now hopefully this is the end of a long ongoing saga
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The reason for my not being about much « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 10:41:07 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Hi guys I feel I should apologies for my absence from here for so  long the truth is I've been in and out of hospital with something called a heart arythmia this means the top of my heart was just quivering and not working properly while the lower part was severely strained trying to do the work of both halves  it's been corrected now hopefully this is the end of a long ongoing saga
Welcome back! Don't be sorry! It's something we can't avoid. At least you're alive and well!
HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The reason for my not being about much « Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 12:37:27 AM » Author: HPSM250R2

Hi Hannah. Welcome back. I am glad to hear that you are ok now!
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: The reason for my not being about much « Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 01:16:58 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Glad you're back  :)

Hope everything settles down for you.  :-*

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: The reason for my not being about much « Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 01:20:48 PM » Author: Rommie
Can I just echo what everyone else is saying, it's good that you're back, we need another girl on the board, there aren't too many of us  ;D  :-*

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The reason for my not being about much « Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 05:10:46 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
No need to apologize Hannah !!! Your health is MUCH more important than anything else ! I'm glad your back and feeling better !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies