Author Topic: How to climb light poles.  (Read 2825 times)
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
How to climb light poles. « on: January 25, 2020, 02:38:58 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
https://youtu.be/eoWhGuqIn3U

Dude is a savage. I've climbed poles before but not nearly as elegantly.

I employed the maneuvers of gripping with my thighs and using my arms to shimmey my way up. It is easy on wood poles... Harder on concrete and metal I haven't tried yet.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 02:40:56 AM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

merc

View Posts
View Gallery

Adam

GoL
Re: How to climb light poles. « Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 01:22:52 PM » Author: merc
Cool style. ;D But not for everyone.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: How to climb light poles. « Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 01:28:56 PM » Author: Rommie
That's all very well, but I wanted to see him change the bulb  ;D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How to climb light poles. « Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 04:09:41 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
That's all very well, but I wanted to see him change the bulb  ;D

I can see him now... Holding the light bulb in his teeth ! ;D  :o

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

migette1

View Posts
View Gallery

Peter

migette1
Re: How to climb light poles. « Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 07:22:06 AM » Author: migette1
Brings back memories when first joined GPO having to go up the poles, fortunatly they were only about 9 feet off the ground, used for teaching purposes, steps were provided fixed to the wooden poles I never made it up the real poles, terrified of heights even did not feel happy on those practice ones either.

Interested in the history of electric lighting and incandescent in particular and neon glow lamps.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies