Author Topic: Mounting Brackets? Where can I get them HELP!!!!  (Read 1652 times)
M250R201SA

View Posts
View Gallery

JGriff021985 JMG717
Mounting Brackets? Where can I get them HELP!!!! « on: March 07, 2020, 11:51:59 AM » Author: M250R201SA
I can’t remember who or when, but someone posted a link to get a 3’ Mounting arm and I can’t remember the link.  I’m wanting it to be uniform to my current one (the ones my utility uses.  It was the perfect arm, but I can’t remember the link.

HELP!!!!

"I know a thing or two about a thing or two...  I sure do."

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Mounting Brackets? Where can I get them HELP!!!! « Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 12:43:47 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I can’t remember who or when, but someone posted a link to get a 3’ Mounting arm and I can’t remember the link.  I’m wanting it to be uniform to my current one (the ones my utility uses.  It was the perfect arm, but I can’t remember the link.

HELP!!!!
Was it these?

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Mounting Brackets? Where can I get them HELP!!!! « Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 11:25:15 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
possibly this ?  https://www.lightmart.com/light-pole-brackets-adapters/

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Mounting Brackets? Where can I get them HELP!!!! « Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 01:14:26 PM » Author: Cole D.
possibly this ?  https://www.lightmart.com/light-pole-brackets-adapters/

Wow, thanks for posting that! I had no idea where to find utility arms other than eBay. They have practically every arm style I've ever seen around here. The prices aren't as high as I was expecting either for a lot of it. I wonder how much shipping is, I see they have free shipping on most orders over $150. I may have to order a few arms eventually, I don't have any.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

M250R201SA

View Posts
View Gallery

JGriff021985 JMG717
Re: Mounting Brackets? Where can I get them HELP!!!! « Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 07:07:03 PM » Author: M250R201SA
Wow, thanks for posting that! I had no idea where to find utility arms other than eBay. They have practically every arm style I've ever seen around here. The prices aren't as high as I was expecting either for a lot of it. I wonder how much shipping is, I see they have free shipping on most orders over $150. I may have to order a few arms eventually, I don't have any.

That’s the one!!!

"I know a thing or two about a thing or two...  I sure do."

Toiyabeshawn

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Mounting Brackets? Where can I get them HELP!!!! « Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 12:15:18 PM » Author: Toiyabeshawn
Lightmart for sure is the best bracket source. I buy the 1.25x 2.5 aluminum cantilevers in lots of 50 and use them with a 55 watt led fixture from ledmyplace,
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies