Author Topic: New LED Conversions  (Read 31685 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #105 on: September 03, 2022, 04:17:32 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Earlier today I witnessed a bucket truck in the parking lot of the Laconia McDonald's, sure enough they were COBbing the lights and as we drove by, one was already pulsing at a quick pace. ::)

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

AgentHalogen_87

View Posts
View Gallery

Long Live SOX!

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #106 on: September 04, 2022, 07:08:29 AM » Author: AgentHalogen_87
Wow, that may be a record! :poof: ::)
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #107 on: September 04, 2022, 11:06:18 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
If Those COBs are similar to the ones installed here , they are the cheapest P.O.S. they could find !       https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5202&pos=114&pid=197206  As those fail , they are being replaced with the GE version which are significantly brighter and better quality all around !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #108 on: October 05, 2022, 10:26:01 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Well heres some common sense in the LED retrofit industry, apparently the McDonald's I mentioned above didn't retrofit every fixture to LED, instead they only did it to EOL fixtures! Wow they actually realized that the working old bulbs still have life.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #109 on: October 05, 2022, 10:32:04 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 I'd say they only did it 'cause it was cheaper !

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #110 on: October 05, 2022, 11:01:44 PM » Author: joseph_125
One of the malls here now has a mix of LED, PSMH, and MV lighting the corridors. I guess they're only retrofitting to LED as the recessed lights burn out individually.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #111 on: October 06, 2022, 08:41:34 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Tilton NH has fallen, Networked Affinity lights. Only few missouts and one is already fried! Yes, a new style Affinity fixture is fried, what sucks is it replaced a recently relamped M400A.

slz

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #112 on: October 19, 2022, 02:59:19 PM » Author: slz
Well Sutton, NH is going to use the Affinity S800s to replace the Incandescents. No way to stop them.

I just got back on the forum. Rest assured, the incandescent lights from Sutton didnt get destroyed. I was able to intervene and rescue those. They are safe.
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #113 on: November 09, 2022, 08:00:15 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 The warehouse directly accross from our main building just replaced all of their old MH shoeboxes and wall packs with new Lithonia Lighting FCO LED's . The wallpacks were 175w and the shoeboxes in the parking lot were 400w I went by this evening and the difference is ASTOUNDING !! No more glare from the wall packs whilst the entire facility is WAY brighter ! How long they last will be another story ! I'll try to get some photos when I get a chance .  Here's what WAS there : https://goo.gl/maps/Le4y8jtJnU8xSnnYA 

I didn't bother to ask about any of the old ones as I have no use for them .
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 10:14:05 PM by wide-lite 1000 » Logged

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #114 on: November 10, 2022, 05:34:35 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
I just got back on the forum. Rest assured, the incandescent lights from Sutton didnt get destroyed. I was able to intervene and rescue those. They are safe.
How many?

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #115 on: December 06, 2022, 02:53:04 PM » Author: Econolite03
Just saw today Artesia, CA, the last stronghold of HPS fixtures in LA County, is now going LED. The city apparently applied for SCE’s LED program recently and GE ERL-1s are going up and eventually ERL-Hs. SCE stopped relamping last month, so that was a dead giveaway something was coming. I will definitely miss the M-250R2s and M-400s. It is currently unclear which color temperatures the city chose.
 :ledcobra:
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #116 on: December 30, 2022, 10:50:10 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Well Concord's slow moving conversion is STILL clearly ongoing because just today I noticed that the city floodlights have all been replaced with Cooper UFFLD floods. The decorative teardrops haven't been replaced yet and I bet that's what's next.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #117 on: February 11, 2023, 10:09:34 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Well it was only a matter of time, a bunch of older finned M1000s and Revere fixtures at a Nashua shopping center got replaced by what appears to be generic flyswatter LEDs. :'(

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #118 on: February 11, 2023, 11:35:02 PM » Author: Econolite03
Great, Drive-by Electric LCC struck again.
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New LED Conversions « Reply #119 on: March 08, 2023, 10:54:36 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 ODOT is changing out all of the HPS Highmast fixtures for these LED rectangular things : https://goo.gl/maps/T2MzHX9MffQrK9sFA 

Anyone know what they are ??

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies