Author Topic: GE clear bulbs in black packaging  (Read 1113 times)
Wireman

View Posts
View Gallery

GE clear bulbs in black packaging « on: May 04, 2020, 09:08:34 PM » Author: Wireman
I'm looking for clear GE incandescents from the late 80s that have the black outer sleeve packaging.

"Hell, there are no rules here. We're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas Edison

James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GE clear bulbs in black packaging « Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 03:03:53 PM » Author: James
These used to be marketed under the name "Crystal Clear".  Occasionally they do see to show up second hand on Ebay - if you set up a search for GE Crystal Clear you may be lucky and find some :-)
Wireman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GE clear bulbs in black packaging « Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 05:46:33 PM » Author: Wireman
These used to be marketed under the name "Crystal Clear".  Occasionally they do see to show up second hand on Ebay - if you set up a search for GE Crystal Clear you may be lucky and find some :-)

Thanks, I appreciate that! I'll keep checking eBay from time to time but so far nothing. It's frustrating, the one time eBay doesn't have what I want!  Angry But my bank account appreciates that  Roll Eyes

"Hell, there are no rules here. We're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas Edison

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines