Author Topic: GE clear bulbs in black packaging  (Read 6912 times)
Wireman
GE clear bulbs in black packaging « on: May 04, 2020, 11:08:34 PM » Author: Wireman
I'm looking for clear GE incandescents from the late 80s that have the black outer sleeve packaging.
James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GE clear bulbs in black packaging « Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 05:03:53 PM » Author: James
These used to be marketed under the name "Crystal Clear".  Occasionally they do see to show up second hand on Ebay - if you set up a search for GE Crystal Clear you may be lucky and find some :-)
Wireman
Re: GE clear bulbs in black packaging « Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 07:46:33 PM » Author: Wireman
These used to be marketed under the name "Crystal Clear".  Occasionally they do see to show up second hand on Ebay - if you set up a search for GE Crystal Clear you may be lucky and find some :-)

Thanks, I appreciate that! I'll keep checking eBay from time to time but so far nothing. It's frustrating, the one time eBay doesn't have what I want!  >:( But my bank account appreciates that  ::)
LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: GE clear bulbs in black packaging « Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 11:46:31 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Here's a link for some 200W ones.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

1500MA

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GE clear bulbs in black packaging « Reply #4 on: April 12, 2021, 08:35:48 PM » Author: 1500MA
Are these what you are looking for?  I knew I had some somewhere and just stumbled across them today.
Desultory13
Re: GE clear bulbs in black packaging « Reply #5 on: April 12, 2021, 10:24:39 PM » Author: Desultory13
Are these what you are looking for?  I knew I had some somewhere and just stumbled across them today.
Yeah that's what I had in mind! Very nice! These are the early 90s version of this style of packaging.
I got a package from the 80s a few months ago.

https://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=6346&pos=0&pid=187832
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies