Author Topic: Update on LPS fixture sales (sort of).  (Read 1310 times)
mdcastle

View Posts
View Gallery

mdcastle 26956281@N02
Re: Update on LPS fixture sales (sort of). « Reply #15 on: January 06, 2021, 10:29:44 AM » Author: mdcastle
Fixtures all have 120 / 208 / 240 / 277 ballasts factory wired for 240.  55 and 90 watt have a factory mount for a standard PC socket but are not equipped with one (I do have some extra sockets I pulled off damaged 135 watters). 135 watts have a socket with a shorting cap that was field bypassed. The condition: they are what they are, I will be providing individual photos. They spent their service life subject to salt spray from passing trucks, but they light. Shipped cost will be under $133 for sure. I'm thinking of going with the $35-$50 figure someone suggested since that figure was kind of in the back of my mind before, and shipping would be about $25-$50 depending on how far you are from Minneapolis.

Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Update on LPS fixture sales (sort of). « Reply #16 on: January 06, 2021, 11:20:31 AM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
Fixtures all have 120 / 208 / 240 / 277 ballasts factory wired for 240.  55 and 90 watt have a factory mount for a standard PC socket but are not equipped with one (I do have some extra sockets I pulled off damaged 135 watters). 135 watts have a socket with a shorting cap that was field bypassed. The condition: they are what they are, I will be providing individual photos. They spent their service life subject to salt spray from passing trucks, but they light. Shipped cost will be under $133 for sure. I'm thinking of going with the $35-$50 figure someone suggested since that figure was kind of in the back of my mind before, and shipping would be about $25-$50 depending on how far you are from Minneapolis.

That sounds good, I can make a hole for PC socket, and I can rewire for 120v. BTW I`m in North Carolina.
Diamondback Dave

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Update on LPS fixture sales (sort of). « Reply #17 on: January 06, 2021, 01:15:30 PM » Author: Diamondback Dave
Another idea is you could set up a bid post with a cut off date.
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID lamp and fixture collector.

Re: Update on LPS fixture sales (sort of). « Reply #18 on: January 06, 2021, 02:15:37 PM » Author: HPS_250

Sounds like a good plan to sell these. I may be interested in one of these fixtures soon. I would prefer it to be in fair condition, but as long as the refractor/glass is not broken and all of the components work its fine. I can get a SOX lamp, because I dont have any right now.

I like all kinds of lighting and electrical, except for LED, which I classify as a disease.
- HID lamp and fixture collector
- Vintage incandescent lamp collector
Power Company: Southern California Edison
Proudly suffering from Westinghouse Lifeguard sickness since 2019.
Save the sodium lamps!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Incandescent fixture in my town!

Re: Update on LPS fixture sales (sort of). « Reply #19 on: January 06, 2021, 06:17:28 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Id like one when you get the chance. :)

Collector of any streetlight type, preferably HID.
Lights I own: Line Material Unistyle 250, AEL Autobahn ATBS- 20w.
Power Company: Eversource
One of few members from the Northeastern US
Im proud to say my town is still HID!
Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease is nothing to fear. Im proud to have it!

DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Update on LPS fixture sales (sort of). « Reply #20 on: January 14, 2021, 03:51:16 PM » Author: DieselNut
I am definitely interested in a 55 watt one.  If it includes a lamp, even better!

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines