Author Topic: Ask me what you want  (Read 3079 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #15 on: July 31, 2020, 09:54:57 AM » Author: Rommie
What got you into lighting?
Don't know really, it's just something I've always been interested in. I do remember them changing out incandescent street lights for MV back when I was about 5 or so, but that was a long time ago  :o

I collected a few incandescents and one or two discharge lamps when I was in my early teens, then we moved house and things lapsed, I got into old telephones and collected them for a while. Then when I moved here 5 years ago the lighting bug bit me again and here I am..! Sammi got bitten as well so here we both are..!  ;D :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ask me what you want « Reply #16 on: July 31, 2020, 09:58:14 AM » Author: Jovan
Don't know really, it's just something I've always been interested in. I do remember them changing out incandescent street lights for MV back when I was about 5 or so, but that was a long time ago  :o

I collected a few incandescents and one or two discharge lamps when I was in my early teens, then we moved house and things lapsed, I got into old telephones and collected them for a while. Then when I moved here 5 years ago the lighting bug bit me again and here I am..! Sammi got bitten as well so here we both are..!  ;D :love:
That's nice.Same in my case.I was always interested in lights,electricity,computers...That's nice when you have some loved person which has same hobby as You.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies