Author Topic: New Moderator  (Read 4993 times)
Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
New Moderator « on: October 03, 2020, 07:08:56 PM » Author: Patrick
Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to welcome Anthony (Lightingguy1994) as the newest member of our administrative team.  Anthony, in addition to being an active member for about seven years, has went above and beyond to suggest improvements for our message boards, and is the creator of a number of the latest emoticons you now have available when posting to the forum and gallery :sli:.  Please feel free to contact him or the rest of us any time you have a question or concern.  As a reminder, the administrators consist of myself (Patrick), Dave L. (DaveMan), Dave D. (Silverliner), Rudy (RCM442), Owen (HomeBrewLamps), and now Anthony (Lightingguy1994).

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New Moderator « Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 07:45:40 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to welcome Anthony (Lightingguy1994) as the newest member of our administrative team.  Anthony, in addition to being an active member for about seven years, has went above and beyond to suggest improvements for our message boards, and is the creator of a number of the latest emoticons you now have available when posting to the forum and gallery :sli:.  Please feel free to contact him or the rest of us any time you have a question or concern.  As a reminder, the administrators consist of myself (Patrick), Dave L. (DaveMan), Dave D. (Silverliner), Rudy (RCM442), Owen (HomeBrewLamps), and now Anthony (Lightingguy1994).
Congrats to Anthony! Very funny emoticons on LG now!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New Moderator « Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 07:46:06 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Congratulations Anthony!
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: New Moderator « Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 07:57:02 PM » Author: HPS_250
Congratulations on becoming an administrator!  ;D

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New Moderator « Reply #4 on: October 03, 2020, 08:06:54 PM » Author: High Intensity
Congrats Anthony, I had noticed the red name tag in 'Who's online' about half an hour before this post went up lol.
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: New Moderator « Reply #5 on: October 03, 2020, 08:26:58 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Nice dude! Hope that your service here will do well. 8) (also enjoy SICK mv icons :mv: )

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New Moderator « Reply #6 on: October 03, 2020, 09:02:57 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Congrats on being an administrator Anthony!
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New Moderator « Reply #7 on: October 03, 2020, 10:05:46 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Congrats !  I absolutely LOVE this one  :poof: !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: New Moderator « Reply #8 on: October 03, 2020, 11:09:15 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Thank you everyone! I have always enveyed the admin team on LG since my early days and never expected to someday be one. I hope to do my best on Lighting Gallery and bring forward more ideas! You may have noticed I have gone to work on the Web finds section. I hope you will find the changes there helpful.

As always I welcome feedback and if you have any issues on the site feel free to message one of us. We are here to help!

Administrator #5

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: New Moderator « Reply #9 on: October 04, 2020, 12:45:23 AM » Author: lightinglover8902
Congrats, @Lightingguy1994!  :)

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: New Moderator « Reply #10 on: October 04, 2020, 03:58:37 PM » Author: joseph_125
Congrats Anthony, I figured you would eventually become a LG admin giving how much time you put in to creating new emoticons for the site.
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: New Moderator « Reply #11 on: October 05, 2020, 12:36:51 AM » Author: suzukir122
 8) Good move though for real... I don't know why but I knew this would happen eventually. This is beneficial to this site.
Congrats Lightingguy1994!

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies