Author Topic: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl  (Read 3343 times)
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #15 on: October 18, 2020, 10:00:29 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 :lol:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #16 on: August 16, 2022, 08:28:48 PM » Author: Molly
Ik, I'm late. Me!

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #17 on: August 16, 2022, 11:13:37 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Hi late, I'm Mad Max. :lol:

(I had to okay? :mrg: )

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #18 on: August 16, 2022, 11:15:10 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Have you been confused with the “Max” based in Europe who has a vast collection of historical lamps and engineering samples?

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #19 on: August 17, 2022, 12:16:39 AM » Author: Bulbman256
A couple times, though I mostly go by my screen name around here, and That Max is the sane one. ;D

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #20 on: August 17, 2022, 01:28:13 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
You should meet up with the “Max” based in Europe sometime and possibly engage in trades with him.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #21 on: August 17, 2022, 07:00:10 AM » Author: Rommie
"Sane" Max is brilliant, we've done a few trades with him. He is one of the greatest assets of this site, he's an excellent photographer and a top lighting engineer, we are proud to have him here.

"Mad" Max I'm not so sure about  :mrg:

(Only joking, honest  :lol:  :P)

Oh, welcome to the madhouse, Molly  ;D  :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #22 on: August 17, 2022, 09:48:46 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Hey I've done a few trades with you aswell, don't forget about that. ;)

James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #23 on: August 21, 2022, 10:02:09 AM » Author: James
There are some very serious and knowledgeable female lamp collectors in Korea, Japan and Russia, it would be a great enrichment of LG if we could entice them to join here!  Also two more that I have met in the past in USA and UK, but I am unsure if they are still active.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #24 on: August 21, 2022, 10:12:55 AM » Author: Rommie
There are several 'on the books' here, but sadly they haven't been active in a long while  :sadbulb:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do we have any female LG members aside from sox35, WigWag, and Mandolin Girl « Reply #25 on: August 21, 2022, 03:19:50 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
There are some very serious and knowledgeable female lamp collectors in Korea, Japan and Russia, it would be a great enrichment of LG if we could entice them to join here!  Also two more that I have met in the past in USA and UK, but I am unsure if they are still active.

I have only seen very few Japanese market lamps being presented on LG. I am a very proud owner of several non-integrated CFL lamps intended for the Japanese market. I also hope to get some Japanese market HID lamps in my collection soon, but they are absolutely expensive.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies