Author Topic: Ria’s avatar?  (Read 8188 times)
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Ria’s avatar? « on: January 15, 2021, 03:31:04 PM » Author: AngryHorse
I’ve noticed Ria changed her avatar, and I also see she’s an Andromeda fan maybe?
This got me thinking, how many of us are sci-fi fans?, and who’s your favourite character from any show?
My vote would have to be one of the most beautiful aliens ever, (also from Andromeda), Trance Gemini.

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 05:35:52 PM » Author: Rommie
I've been thinking about changing it since I became an admin, and I thought 'You don't mess with Rommie'  :mrg:

Yep, Trance is ok too, we're definitely Andromeda fans, we've got the full series on DVD  :bulbman:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 05:37:22 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Speaking of changing avatars...  :wndr:

What do you think.?  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 05:38:37 PM » Author: Rommie
Speaking of changing avatars...  :wndr:

What do you think.?
  :mrg:
Meow Purr  :love: :cat:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Desultory13
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 11:25:21 PM » Author: Desultory13
I don't know anything about sci-fi or Andromeda but I do know that I hope that Ria keeps her avatar as Rommie! :mrg:
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 11:55:07 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I don't know anything about sci-fi or Andromeda but I do know that I hope that Ria keeps her avatar as Rommie! :mrg:

Idk, personally i liked the lone sox fixture better, but you do you! :) I will say having a pfp is better then none at all, im sure you could think of one! 8) (i know all of you based of of your pfp, so if someone doesn't have one i have to check who wrote it. :P )

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Desultory13
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #6 on: January 16, 2021, 12:10:02 AM » Author: Desultory13
Well Rommie is why Jimi Hendrix did the song "Foxy Lady". 8)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #7 on: January 16, 2021, 06:16:49 AM » Author: Rommie
Oh she'll be around for a while, don't worry..! I just wish the real thing was somewhere close  :(

Andromeda is brilliant Jamie, best sci-fi show going, you should watch it  8)

By the way, who is that in your avatar..? He's pointing a gun at me  :o
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 07:26:25 AM by sox35 » Logged

Desultory13
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #8 on: January 16, 2021, 09:57:38 AM » Author: Desultory13
Oh she'll be around for a while, don't worry..! I just wish the real thing was somewhere close  :(

Andromeda is brilliant Jamie, best sci-fi show going, you should watch it  8)

By the way, who is that in your avatar..? He's pointing a gun at me  :o
That is actor Alexander Godunov and it's a scene from my forever favorite movie "Die Hard". I like to think of that picture as expressing my feelings about the lighting industry. Afterall in the movie Karl was someone whom you just didn't mess around with!
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #9 on: January 16, 2021, 10:10:54 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
That is actor Alexander Godunov and it's a scene from my forever favorite movie "Die Hard". I like to think of that picture as expressing my feelings about the lighting industry. Afterall in the movie Karl was someone whom you just didn't mess around with!
I thought he looked familiar, but I couldn't place him...  :wndr:
Yippee-Ki-Yay.!  :D

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #10 on: January 16, 2021, 10:14:43 AM » Author: Rommie
You don't mess around with Rommie either, so behave yourself  :mrg:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #11 on: January 16, 2021, 10:17:27 AM » Author: Bulbman256

Ahh die hard, my favorite holiday movie! ::) :mrg: I will say i would hold the led industry hostage and run out with the remaining good lamps! :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #12 on: January 16, 2021, 10:20:59 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Ahh die hard, my favorite holiday movie! ::) :mrg: I will say i would hold the led industry hostage and run out with the remaining good lamps! :lol:
As Teal'c from Stargate SG-1 would say, Indeed  :mrg:

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Desultory13
Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #13 on: January 16, 2021, 10:26:29 AM » Author: Desultory13
@Mandolin Girl: Best not to finish that line here! :lol:

Bulbman256: Yep! It's just not Christmas until you see Hans Gruber falling from the Nakatomi Building!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 10:28:38 AM by Desultory » Logged
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Ria’s avatar? « Reply #14 on: January 16, 2021, 10:28:32 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
@ Jamie, I know as as Ria is sitting beside me the slap would really hurt.  :mrg:

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies