Author Topic: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White  (Read 6836 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #30 on: April 30, 2021, 06:59:07 PM » Author: Rommie
Where did this other lamp come from? They're sold out. :mrg:
You only need one, right..?  :mrg:

By the way did you get any of those lovely pink lamps from that seller..? I've had one or two things from her in the past but I can't justify getting 20 of them, given that I'd most likely be sending most back over the water.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Desultory13
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #31 on: April 30, 2021, 07:07:28 PM » Author: Desultory13
You only need one, right..?  :mrg:

By the way did you get any of those lovely pink lamps from that seller..? I've had one or two things from her in the past but I can't justify getting 20 of them, given that I'd most likely be sending most back over the water.
I'm trying to work something out with her. Since I've bought several things from her just recently I think we may be able to come up with something.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #32 on: April 30, 2021, 07:08:21 PM » Author: Rommie
That sounds good, keep me posted, I'd ideally like two or three  :love:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Desultory13
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #33 on: April 30, 2021, 07:23:28 PM » Author: Desultory13
That sounds good, keep me posted, I'd ideally like two or three  :love:
I didn't know that you were interested in incandescents Ria. I thought that was my job around here.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #34 on: April 30, 2021, 07:26:05 PM » Author: Rommie
Hey, they're pink  :lol:

I like incandescents, especially lovely old ones like this  8)

I've got quite a few in my gallery, you may recognise a recent addition  :bulbman:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies