Author Topic: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White  (Read 6838 times)
James

View Posts
View Gallery

GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « on: April 21, 2021, 04:08:46 PM » Author: James
https://www.ebay.com/itm/313499448992?
These are rather special but also rather expensive for the full set.  Is anyone from USA interested, and maybe sell some on to other collectors?
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 07:23:40 PM » Author: Rommie
They do look nice. If anyone does get them, put me down for one  8)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 09:40:59 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
They should individually list them.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 10:16:54 PM » Author: Bulbman256
This is truly an amazing listing but very expensive.
Blue-white is an absolutely incredible color that's next to impossible to describe.
They're also incredibly rare and this might be the last chance of ever finding them.
Since there are 14 altogether I was wondering if anyone would like to do a group effort to make it more affordable for everyone and so we could all could get a fair chance at owning at least one of these rare beauties.

Same, i might be down for one. 8)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 11:09:11 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Put me down for one as well!  :)
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #5 on: April 21, 2021, 11:21:29 PM » Author: thelightingman
Put me down for one too!!!!!!

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #6 on: April 21, 2021, 11:53:26 PM » Author: joseph_125
Same here, I would be interested in one.
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #7 on: April 22, 2021, 12:44:53 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
For those of you who are serious in these lamps send me a PM and I'll let you know all of the details that I've worked out to make this possible so we can all afford these ultra rare lamps while they're still available. I work with PayPal if that's ok for everyone but serious only.

I would love one but I'm dealing with other things at the moment.
desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #8 on: April 22, 2021, 01:02:33 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Does anyone know what the blue-white color looks like? Is it similar to daylight?
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #9 on: April 22, 2021, 03:01:23 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
blue-white is cooler than a cool white fluorescent but not exactly like daylight.
I call it snow white.
It's a white light with a cold appearance.
It's very unusual and no other lamp can replicate it.

So where are the seven dwarves then.??  :mrg:

P.S I've already been slapped by Rommie...  :poof: :slap:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 03:03:47 PM by Mandolin Girl » Logged

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #10 on: April 22, 2021, 05:42:32 PM » Author: Rommie
Hmmm, listing now says 11  ???

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #11 on: April 22, 2021, 05:59:10 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
:eoled: Something's wrong. It changed and I've haven't heard anything back and we had a deal in the works. :eoled:
Should I just buy the whole lot?  :wndr:
Nevermind, that’s too much for me. Besides, I already have a fluorescent tube that gives off a similar color (10000K).
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 06:04:58 PM by desktoptrashcan » Logged
James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #12 on: April 22, 2021, 06:01:43 PM » Author: James
If it should work out I would also be interested in one, but for the whole lot it was too expensive for me.  And made little sense to buy and ship all to EU since most people interested would want them shipping back to Americas!
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #13 on: April 22, 2021, 08:07:11 PM » Author: joseph_125
Just found out that the seller is willing to sell them individually if you send him a message but act quickly! They're starting to sell fast!

Thanks for the heads up. I messaged the seller and they setup a BIN for me with two. They said that's the minimum you have to buy.

EDIT: apparently the seller ran into some trouble with the shipping and cancelled the listing. If someone here is going to buy the lot and has one or two to spare let me know.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 08:21:55 PM by joseph_125 » Logged
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: GE Incandescent R30 Blue-White « Reply #14 on: April 22, 2021, 09:24:30 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
These are now listed as a lot of 5 !
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 10:01:47 PM by wide-lite 1000 » Logged

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies