Author Topic: What did you do today NOT lighting wise  (Read 52425 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
What did you do today NOT lighting wise « on: June 05, 2021, 01:25:22 PM » Author: Bulbman256
A spin on a different topic, but today i changed the sim card in my phone as T-mobile and sprint merged and my parents got new cards to use both sets of towers, and i went ahead and swapped mine over. 8)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 02:15:21 PM » Author: thelightingman
I have to change the speed switch on one of my box fans because it broke. I also have to oil the fan. I know, it is something I have not done yet, but it is what I am going to do today that is not lighting related.

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #2 on: June 05, 2021, 03:03:23 PM » Author: Rommie
Well this one could get long and complicated, let me see, NOT lighting-related  :wndr:

Got up, got dressed, put out the rubbish and recycling for collection, drank coffee, drank more coffee, watched TV, drank yet more coffee, went back to bed for a nap, woke up and drank even more coffee, messed about online, watched more TV, drank some more coffee... Shall I go on..?  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #3 on: June 05, 2021, 03:07:40 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Well this one could get long and complicated, let me see, NOT lighting-related  :wndr:

Got up, got dressed, put out the rubbish and recycling for collection, drank coffee, drank more coffee, watched TV, drank yet more coffee, went back to bed for a nap, woke up and drank even more coffee, messed about online, watched more TV, drank some more coffee... Shall I go on..?  :mrg:

You sure like coffee, i am the only one in the family who hates it, everyone else who can drink it loves it, i just don't like the bitterness. :P

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #4 on: June 05, 2021, 03:08:33 PM » Author: Rommie
We do drink tea sometimes, usually at bedtime. Oh, and alcohol, of course  :mrg:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #5 on: June 05, 2021, 03:09:53 PM » Author: Bulbman256
We do drink tea sometimes, usually at bedtime. Oh, and alcohol, of course  :mrg:

So no water? :lol: :mrg:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #6 on: June 05, 2021, 03:11:22 PM » Author: Rommie
So no water? :lol: :mrg:
Water..? Fish do things in that   @-@ :sick:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #7 on: June 05, 2021, 03:15:48 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Pretty much the same as Ria, but add into the mix doing quite a lot of writting, plus played some golf on the PS3 (aka the blat-blat machine) and I lived up to my username before cooking buggers for our supper.  :wndr:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #8 on: June 05, 2021, 03:33:04 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Interesting concept!, but without trying to turn this thread into Farsebook, I got up with headache, cut the lawn in strong sun, which made headache worse!, retired inside with cold drink and tablets, nodded off on bed, got up and went on Red Dead Redemption on Xbox, went out to buy cat food and litter, (need to look after our feline family members), had tea, now I’m relaxing on LG with Tiger Lilly and a tall glass of Kraken!  ;D

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #9 on: June 05, 2021, 03:37:50 PM » Author: Lumex120
This was technically yesterday but I graduated high school.  ;D

Unofficial LG Discord

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #10 on: June 05, 2021, 03:41:35 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Congratulations!, that was 36 years ago for me!, how time goes by!!

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #11 on: June 05, 2021, 03:41:51 PM » Author: Bulbman256

Nice my guy! ;D Last week i finished freshman year. 8)

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #12 on: June 05, 2021, 04:21:34 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Did a good 'ol midday bike ride before the summer heat kicks in.
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #13 on: June 06, 2021, 12:13:39 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
Some gardening/yardwork during the day.
Watched a little thundershower's 'lightning show' in the evening.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #14 on: June 06, 2021, 12:30:32 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Water..? Fish do things in that   @-@ :sick:

You do know they clean it up right, you have to use it for coffee anyway. ;) And the fridge water at my house is cold and fresh, nothing fishy going on there. :mrg:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies