Author Topic: What did you do today NOT lighting wise  (Read 52415 times)
Desultory13
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #15 on: June 06, 2021, 01:01:33 AM » Author: Desultory13
Went on a nice relaxing bike ride on an incredibly sunny and breezy Fort Lauderdale day.
While I was out I went to check on the progress of a power pole replacement project in my hometown of Sunrise.
Oh yeah drank LOTS and LOTS of WATER to recover from the heat.
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #16 on: June 06, 2021, 01:17:40 AM » Author: Lumex120
Went on a nice relaxing bike ride on an incredibly sunny and breezy Fort Lauderdale day.
While I was out I went to check on the progress of a power pole replacement project in my hometown of Sunrise.
Oh yeah drank LOTS and LOTS of WATER to recover from the heat.
It reached 100F in Minneapolis today so yeah that was fun. Kind of a shock considering it was still the 50s like 2-3 weeks ago.

Unofficial LG Discord

Desultory13
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #17 on: June 06, 2021, 01:35:01 AM » Author: Desultory13
It reached 100F in Minneapolis today so yeah that was fun. Kind of a shock considering it was still the 50s like 2-3 weeks ago.
Now that's a surprise! Fort Lauderdale was cooler than Minneapolis!
Not sure how that happened but it was was around 89F here.
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #18 on: June 06, 2021, 01:51:52 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Ran errands in the morning and watched race cars in the evening !!

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #19 on: June 10, 2021, 08:37:28 AM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
This was yesterday, but I got my tractor running!
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #20 on: June 10, 2021, 08:39:37 AM » Author: Rommie
Yay..!  ;D

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #21 on: June 10, 2021, 09:23:49 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Now that's a surprise! Fort Lauderdale was cooler than Minneapolis!
Not sure how that happened but it was was around 89F here.

Jamie its supposed to be really humid at a slightly warm 100F here  and some thunderstorms tomorrow, should be fun. ;D

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Desultory13
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #22 on: June 10, 2021, 10:40:49 AM » Author: Desultory13
Jamie its supposed to be really humid at a slightly warm 100F here  and some thunderstorms tomorrow, should be fun. ;D
Combine that kind of heat and humidity and those thunderstorms are going to rock the house!
Be prepared for power outages and please stay safe from tornadoes my friend!
Desultory13
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #23 on: June 10, 2021, 10:43:56 AM » Author: Desultory13
Did some exploring recently in a rural area near the Everglades looking for the so-called "haunted house".
Must be because I couldn't find it and I've been there several times.
One spooky place!
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #24 on: June 11, 2021, 06:07:09 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Just got my second Covid stab, watched the thunderstorms today and went to the pool. Yesterday I got a nice haircut. :)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #25 on: June 11, 2021, 06:10:00 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Today was my last day of school. I, with my parents, am headed down to Mount Hood, Oregon to meet my grandparents, aunt & uncle, and cousins for a graduation party. The younger of my two older cousins is graduating from high school.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #26 on: June 11, 2021, 06:13:54 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Today was my last day of school. I, with my parents, am headed down to Mount Hood, Oregon to meet my grandparents, aunt & uncle, and cousins for a graduation party. The younger of my two older cousins is graduating from high school.

Same here. Today was also my last day of school.
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #27 on: June 12, 2021, 07:23:16 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Just cut the front hedge and lawn, now relaxing with a Fosters!  ;D, it’s 12:22 pm here, and burning hot!

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #28 on: June 16, 2021, 11:52:46 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
This is going back five years, but I was getting married to Ria.!!! :love: :-* :love: :love: :-*

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #29 on: June 16, 2021, 07:25:25 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Did some yard work. The grass was way overdue for getting cut! :poof:

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies