Author Topic: Princess Auto Sold Crimefighters?  (Read 1815 times)
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Princess Auto Sold Crimefighters? « Reply #15 on: November 03, 2021, 02:51:39 PM » Author: joseph_125
@sol, yeah I heard Home Hardware had some cool stuff back in the day. I once picked up a Sylvania 175w /DX cleartop still in the original sleeve at one. I also heard they once sold Philips Goldeyes and Goldfingers along with their replacement SOX lamps.

#mobilite, it's the closest I could think of, although Princess Auto does typically have slightly larger stores and also a surplus goods section that have neat stuff sometimes. I know Harbor Freight dosen't really sell surplus..they're more of the tool side of Princess Auto. 
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Princess Auto Sold Crimefighters? « Reply #16 on: November 12, 2021, 06:13:42 PM » Author: joseph_125
I was at Princess Auto today and I discovered them selling a LED streetlight now. see here for more details.
sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Princess Auto Sold Crimefighters? « Reply #17 on: November 12, 2021, 07:23:43 PM » Author: sol
While you're at it, you could also get one of those ammo boxes on the shelf above. They make good remote ballast enclosures.
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Princess Auto Sold Crimefighters? « Reply #18 on: November 14, 2021, 03:34:15 AM » Author: joseph_125
Yeah, the metal ones look pretty hefty too and can probably easily fit a 1000w balllast.
Print 
© 2005-2022 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies