Author Topic: Mystery tri-band metal halide in my country  (Read 1777 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Mystery tri-band metal halide in my country « on: January 11, 2010, 12:44:33 PM » Author: dor123
In my city i saw several metal halide lamps (400W and perhaps also 250W) mostly in floodlights that when i checked their spectra with a CD-R it were similar to tri-band metal halide lamps with indium blue line, thalium green line but instead of sodium iodide orange line i detected a mystery halide that produces a high density of spectral lines (but not as much as dysprosium, holmium or thulium) with higher intensity in the blue, turquoise and green but less intensity in the yellow and poor intensity in orange and red.
These lamps produces a pale bluish green light but rarely a rich daylight white if the mystery halide is dosed in large quantities and all its spectral lines are high intensity.
Somebody know of this type of metal halide lamps? and what is the mystery halide that put instead of sodium?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 01:05:51 PM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies