Author Topic: Do you remember the first light you paid attention to?  (Read 3516 times)
RandomCatPerson

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do you remember the first light you paid attention to? « Reply #45 on: July 29, 2022, 05:06:02 PM » Author: RandomCatPerson
The barn light on the garage of my old house.

See me on youtube at Random Cat Person for more content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYq1jSBuQvMObtCuglqB_6g/videos

Westinghouse is King

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Do you remember the first light you paid attention to? « Reply #46 on: July 30, 2022, 11:03:27 AM » Author: Molly
@HM1000, There's a bunch of Cooper Verdeons in Wellesley, MA.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: Do you remember the first light you paid attention to? « Reply #47 on: July 30, 2022, 11:04:10 AM » Author: Burrito
Interesting, I'm not a fan of the Cooper Verdeons

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Do you remember the first light you paid attention to? « Reply #48 on: July 30, 2022, 11:20:50 AM » Author: Molly
Me too. Not a big fam of them as well.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies