Author Topic: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog"  (Read 21389 times)
Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #45 on: October 26, 2012, 05:18:21 PM » Author: Patrick
Hi Dave or Patrick,

I would propose to dedicate Jeremiah to use the Member's Spotlight marquee at the Gallery page to remember his highlights.

I agree would be great for him

Jeremiah's contributions are now being featured in the Member Spotlight area.  We will miss him.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #46 on: October 26, 2012, 11:43:57 PM » Author: ace100w120v
Yeah, the worst part was he was only 29! What a shame...I feel really, really sorry for his family and friends...
Yeah, I never knew him personally or chatted with him or anything but only saw pics in his gallery and heard other members like Dave mention him.  This is a classic case of, "don't know what you got till it's gone". This may sound weird, but my eyes are getting misty as I type this.
I also have a few friends who are very non-judgemental and nice, and they are the best type. You don't find people like that every day.
Again, best wishes to his family.
James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #47 on: October 27, 2012, 07:38:42 AM » Author: James
It’s really devastating to loose such an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and all-round friendly member at such an early age.  My deepest sympathies to his family, friends and others who were closer to him on here.  It's so cruel that he seemed to be well on track for a great life and I’m sure we shall all miss his friendly contributions to what makes this site so great.
markymarks

View Posts
View Gallery

Mark

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #48 on: October 28, 2012, 06:58:46 AM » Author: markymarks
So sad to hear of someone dying so young, may he rest in peace in the glory of God, and may God bring comfort to his family, life is something all of us shouldn't take for granted. 

AEI, GEC, Osram, Rexel Optispec. Manufactured 1968-2008. may they live forever in our collections.

Foxtronix

View Posts
View Gallery

Formerly "TiCoune66". Also known here as Vince.

GoL UCs4tSgJSCoCIMGThBuaePhA
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #49 on: October 31, 2012, 06:59:12 PM » Author: Foxtronix
What a sad news!  :'(

Even if I never had the occasion to meet him in person, at least I've had the chance to chat with him here on L-G a few times in the past. It's a shame I couldn't get to know him more...

I offer my most sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Rest in peace Jeremiah. May the light guide you toward heaven  :mv:

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #50 on: November 01, 2012, 03:08:11 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Sad news indeed, RIP j-Frog...

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

prawnman88

View Posts
View Gallery

my old friend proteus the prawn!

Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #51 on: November 04, 2012, 07:25:38 PM » Author: prawnman88
so sad rest in peace
BG101

View Posts
View Gallery

EYE H80 Mercury Vapour

Brian TheTellyman
Re: Jeremiah Moore, a.k.a. "J-Frog" « Reply #52 on: December 13, 2012, 11:02:58 PM » Author: BG101
I'm very sorry to hear this, only just found out .. he should have had a good life ahead of him at this young age, life can be so unfair sometimes it seems.

My condolences to all who knew him.

Brian

Say NO to DICTATORSHIP in the form of bulb/tube/ballast bans !!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies