Author Topic: Things That Make You Laugh  (Read 29147 times)
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #30 on: August 29, 2016, 10:50:01 PM » Author: Lumex120
I have one, yardblaster.com.
Pure laughs! ;D
That's what I need to get rid of all the chicken poo in my yard.  ;D

Unofficial LG Discord

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #31 on: August 30, 2016, 12:32:32 AM » Author: ace100w120v
I thought it would be a compilation of improperly installed or improperly revamped bucket lights!
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #32 on: August 30, 2016, 08:09:18 AM » Author: Lumex120
I thought it would be a compilation of improperly installed or improperly revamped bucket lights!
You just gave me an idea... there are plenty of those around here.  :P

Unofficial LG Discord

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #33 on: August 30, 2016, 09:58:53 AM » Author: wattMaster
You just gave me an idea... there are plenty of those around here.  :P
But there's even more of them in Florida. :o
I just need to get photos of them all.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #34 on: June 29, 2017, 10:07:25 AM » Author: CEB1993
I love a good laugh and having a quirky sense of humor.  These are a sure thing for me:

Slapstick comedy
Pie fights (Blazing Saddles and The Great Race)
Passive aggressive signs and notes
Innuendos and "that's what she said"
Cussing parrots
Philips light bulbs made in Poland and the fact that there are jokes about how many Polish people it takes to screw in a light bulb, irony.
My excoworker (which brings me to a whole other story, stay tuned 😁)

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #35 on: June 29, 2017, 02:32:21 PM » Author: FGS
I love a good laugh and having a quirky sense of humor.  These are a sure thing for me:

Slapstick comedy
Pie fights (Blazing Saddles and The Great Race)
Passive aggressive signs and notes
Innuendos and "that's what she said"
Cussing parrots
Philips light bulbs made in Poland and the fact that there are jokes about how many Polish people it takes to screw in a light bulb, irony.
My excoworker (which brings me to a whole other story, stay tuned 😁)

Cussing parrots?!?!?!? I've seen a vid one time of them trying to get at a laser dot and going "what the f--k?!?" when they couldn't grab it or even feel it. I almost died at that. 😂😂😂😂😂

The comments on that vid say that cussing parrots are harder to find homes for. I'm pretty sure they'll find homes for those hilarious birds. 😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry I can't find it again. Should have saved it.

Why I like LEDs on top of other lighting tech?
LEDs = Upgrade 95% of the applications. (That is if you avoid eBay's LEDs).

LED brainwash? No, people uses them cuz they work well for them.

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #36 on: June 29, 2017, 03:08:25 PM » Author: CEB1993
One of the biggest things that makes me laugh is my excoworker "Amber."  I could write a book about all the crazy stuff this girl did and said and I would regularly laugh myself to tears when she was working with me.  She got fired for obvious reasons two years ago, but she was a scream when she was here.

First of all, Amber was 32 years old and into 1990's cartoons like Ren and Stimpy.  She would always put up passive aggressive signs with funny pictures or grotesque cartoon characters in our workspace.  That's why I find passive aggressive signs so funny.  Although I usually don't use obnoxious pictures in my signs.  She had the maturity and attention span of an 8 year old.

She would use profanity all the time and in ways I had never heard.  She had all sorts of endearing and eloquent ways of describing people and items in the office.  For example, she called the nasty, smelly fridges in the break room the "petri dish of slime."  She brought in Cards Against Humanity one day for us to play on a slow Friday afternoon.  

She was a big time drama queen with a loser boyfriend who would leave her rude voicemails and criticize everything about her.  In fact, this guy threw a taco at her because he was mad that it was cold after she kept in the fridge.  It was like a live action comedy soap opera for me to hear what Amber had to say every day.  I learned more about her lame relationship than I ever wanted to know :D

One day, one of the funniest moments of my whole life happened with Amber at Walmart.  She said described her house as "a disgusting mess" and the guy she lived with as an "utter and complete slob who probably has blue cheese growing somewhere in the house."  She needed an air freshener, so she sprayed everything in the aisle all while loudly expressing her opinion of the different scented sprays.  I thought I was going to die laughing :D  Afterwards I heard that someone said she smelled like a French hooker.

She mistook Goo Gone for a countertop cleaner and sprayed her entire work area.  I could smell it all the way down the hall and all of her tabletops were oily and smelly for hours.

She eventually got fired after repeated dress code violations (including taping a bra strap in place with duct tape) and cussing in front of someone who reported it to HR.  Today, the memory of Amber (and her crazy posts of Facebook) still elicit generous laughter.  Moral of the story, she is one of my biggest sources of laughter of all time!

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:11:16 PM by CEB1993 » Logged

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #37 on: July 01, 2017, 04:37:23 AM » Author: suzukir122
@CEB1993, Ren and Stimpy ehh?? I swear it's a small world. I just watched a YouTube video a couple days ago called "Don't Whiz on The Electric Fence," which was a small episode from Ren and Stimpy. Very very hilarious.

@FGS, cussing parrots?? That already sounds incredibly hilarious. If I were in a situation where I heard parrots saying random cuss
words, especially if they sounded as if they were laughing as they continuously say each word, I'd probably end up crying and gasping
for air due to uncontrollable laughter.

Things that made me laugh in the past:

- A male coworker walked up to a female coworker who was simply getting coffee as I sat in the lunch room on break. He points at her and
looks at me and motioned to be silent, so I did. Then he quickly shakes her and yells "BOOO!" She jumped and spilled all of her coffee,
while he instantly holds onto her saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You okay? You alright?" I ended up choking on my Dr.Pepper and a coworker
patted me on the back. That choking was from laughter.

- YouTube Public Freakout Compilations.
- A lot of the episodes from Ed Edd n Eddy.
- At work one night, I was too sleepy. So when I was sent to go on break, I sat on the bench in the locker portion of
the factory, crossed my arms, and slept. After about 10 minutes I was knocked out cold. For whatever reason, my body
slowly leaned backwords. From there everything went fast. "WTF--" BANG! My back hit the concrete floor first before everything
else. Phone smacked the concrete floor right afterwards after falling from the bench. All caught on the ceiling camera. Yes
I did actually manage to say "WTF" in mid-air. haha

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #38 on: July 02, 2017, 08:12:40 PM » Author: CEB1993
Hey suzukir122,

Those old cartoons like Ed Edd n Eddy and Ren and Stimpy are the best!  They're so funny for me today because there are lots of innuendos and dirty jokes that went over my head as a kid.

Workplace shenanigans are always a hoot. Loved you're story about the guy startling the girl and you laughing while drinking. My workplace is way more quiet now that "Amber" got fired.  The Office TV show is one of my favorites and always a great way to laugh. My coworker and I are like the Jim and Dwight of our workplace  :D I keep a workplace incident book to record any time there is an issue (stolen items from one's desk, spilling without cleaning it up, foul smells in the bathroom or kitchen, etc.) That's always a big laugh looking back at the nastiness and negligence that is so pervasive in my office.

Stop the lamp bans!

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #39 on: August 20, 2017, 06:37:08 PM » Author: CEB1993
This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36-aBXH9wbw

Stop the lamp bans!

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #40 on: August 20, 2017, 06:47:11 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
life... is one big joke muahahahahhahahahaa aa :P ;D ;D\

jk jk

i tend to laugh at pervy jokes...

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #41 on: August 21, 2017, 07:13:10 PM » Author: CEB1993
life... is one big joke muahahahahhahahahaa aa :P ;D ;D\

jk jk

i tend to laugh at pervy jokes...

Haha, me too!  I can't keep a straight face with "That's what she said."  ;D ;D ;D

Stop the lamp bans!

Mercurylamps

View Posts
View Gallery

240V 50Hz

Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #42 on: August 21, 2017, 08:24:49 PM » Author: Mercurylamps
I had trouble trying not to laugh when a friend of mine was giving me one of his "speeches" about life the other day. ;D
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #43 on: August 21, 2017, 09:58:00 PM » Author: CEB1993
Yeah, the meaning of life can lead to all sorts of deep and sometimes bizarre conversations.  I'll bet that was quite interesting.

Another really funny moment for me: 

I found a used inflatable exercise ball at work for one of my coworkers to give to her grandkids. When I carried it back to my workspace, I discovered something shocking. There was an obscene picture drawn on the ball!  It was hilarious, considering the ordnarily professional and formal environment of my office. The only person I could think could have done it was "Amber" the crazy girl who used to work with me.  The drawing was in permanent ink, so we tried to draw over it to cover up the first drawing.  What made this incident even funnier was that I had watched the obscene watermark episode of The Office the day before :D

Stop the lamp bans!

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Things That Make You Laugh « Reply #44 on: August 21, 2017, 10:48:50 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
One time in an abandoned building (not the one i was at recently) i found a can of spray paint, and i decided "why not" so i did these..
FYI: i would never do this to a place like that factory, this place i did this to was basically just a garage
WARNING OBSCENE IMAGERY:  
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 10:54:02 PM by HomeBrewLamps » Logged

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies