Author Topic: What fast food you like best?  (Read 7791 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #30 on: November 08, 2018, 03:55:33 PM » Author: Rommie
We had some delicious 'fast food' tonight, shop bought fresh pasta with a sauce mix. It was ready to eat in less than ten minutes from the time we decided what to eat. Now that's what I call fast. It would have taken at least double that length of time to get to the nearest fast food outlet.  :P
And cost at least double the price, plus it would have been cold by the time we got home. We do occasionally get chips from the shop literally across the road though, if it was more than 2 minutes walk away we probably wouldn't bother, we like hot food hot, well I do at least, Sammi can eat it stone cold  :D :P

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #31 on: November 08, 2018, 03:57:43 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
And cost at least double the price, plus it would have been cold by the time we got home. We do occasionally get chips from the shop literally across the road though, if it was more than 2 minutes walk away we probably wouldn't bother, we like hot food hot, well I do at least, Sammi can eat it stone cold  :D :P
I suppose that's true, and one of the reasons you usually nick food off my plate.  :D

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #32 on: November 08, 2018, 03:58:32 PM » Author: Rommie
I suppose that's true, and one of the reasons you usually nick food off my plate.  :D
I thought that's why you left it there  :D :P

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #33 on: March 20, 2019, 11:05:59 PM » Author: Cole D.
Update since I don't eat fast food as much now, and only eat maybe, once a week or every two weeks now. But I want to try Sonic, or Checker's sometime.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #34 on: March 21, 2019, 08:21:16 AM » Author: suzukir122
I personally prefer Sonic over Checkers. You know, because Sonic... Checkers... oh wait, we're talking food here... not
video games/games. Oops. Well still... I prefer Sonic, the restaurant, over Checkers, the restaurant. If I ever successfully get fresh food
from Checkers, maybe that will change... but that hasn't happened yet, so I've got no choice but to give Checkers a negative review.
Sonic, does have some great food, and milkshakes.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #35 on: March 21, 2019, 04:47:11 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
For me it's Taco Bell soft tacos, extra cheese no lettuce (I hate lettuce!) i could eat'em as fast as they bring them :)

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #36 on: March 21, 2019, 06:13:39 PM » Author: Cole D.
For me it's Taco Bell soft tacos, extra cheese no lettuce (I hate lettuce!) i could eat'em as fast as they bring them :)

Me too, I like the chicken burritos though, with extra cheese.  ;D

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #37 on: March 21, 2019, 06:15:04 PM » Author: Cole D.
I personally prefer Sonic over Checkers. You know, because Sonic... Checkers... oh wait, we're talking food here... not
video games/games. Oops. Well still... I prefer Sonic, the restaurant, over Checkers, the restaurant. If I ever successfully get fresh food
from Checkers, maybe that will change... but that hasn't happened yet, so I've got no choice but to give Checkers a negative review.
Sonic, does have some great food, and milkshakes.

I've had the fries from Checkers, and I like them. But I don't eat there, since you have to sit outside and it's either too hot or cold. But Sonic is usually busy, with the drive in spaces full. But I'm thinking that more people eat in their car in the drive in, or use the drive thru, than eat inside the building.

Plus the Sonic here, used to be the Taco Bell so it has a drive thru plus booths inside, where usually most Sonic is just a drive in. But I've been wanting to try the corn dogs and the milk shakes.

There used to be an A&W here in the mall, when my mom would take me, and I liked the corn nuggets, and the root beer. But it closed a long time ago.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 06:17:26 PM by Cole D. » Logged

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #38 on: March 22, 2019, 08:11:18 AM » Author: suzukir122
@Cole D, oh yeah... I did forget about the fries from Checkers. That one, I definitely agree.
Seriously... Checkers has got some of the best fries I think I've ever had. I may go there
today for the fries... and I'm really surprised I completely forgot about their fries. I'll try to
order them completely fresh and I'll cross my fingers in hopes that they actually listen to me when
I tell them I want fresh fries. They live very close... I could literally walk there.
I may have mentioned A&W a while ago on this thread, but I don't remember. A&W is in my favorites, for their
hotdogs, and Rootbeer. Their fries are great too.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #39 on: March 25, 2019, 09:28:57 PM » Author: CEB1993
I'll go for Chick-fil-A as my favorite fast food place.  Unfortunately, the only one here is in the Albany airport.  Chick-fil-A does everything right with friendly, fast service and delicious fresh food.  Their chicken is all white meat.  I love their chicken mini's for breakfast, chicken nuggets on a soft roll with a little honey, yum!  When I got back to South Carolina last Christmas, my first stop was to get some fried chicken and sweet iced tea there  :D

My other fast food place is Joy of Tokyo, which seems to be a regional Japanese take-out restaurant in the upstate SC area.  They make their teriyaki and white sauces in house, and they are awesome!  That's the only place I will buy whole bottles of sauce from because the stuff from the grocery store just is not the same.  I'll put JOT's teriyaki and white sauce on anything!

I also enjoy Chinese take-out.  Most little Chinese restaurants have the same numbered menus.  They give you huge portions too, so I can have lunch or dinner for two days with one order.  My favorite Chinese dishes are honey chicken, BBQ spare ribs, and crab rangoon.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

LightsDelight

View Posts
View Gallery

Fred Dirst is watching you

UCp-ouYxSgmqTWUY4RGWyAFg rollaman82
Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #40 on: November 20, 2019, 11:14:52 PM » Author: LightsDelight
Maccas
Hungry Jacks
KFC
Red Rooster
A pub feed
Local fish and chip shop

Keep discharge lighting alive

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: What fast food you like best? « Reply #41 on: November 22, 2019, 01:48:28 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Thought I would post in this thread again as it has been revived:

We occasionally like to have a smoked sossige with chips (French Fries) most of the time I can cook it here, but sometimes we get it from the fish and chips takeaway a few hundred yards away.  :)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies