Author Topic: Severe weather never sleeps!  (Read 195067 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #510 on: March 23, 2020, 03:39:07 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
It snowed last night.
Probably the same storm coming here.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 04:49:31 PM by CreeRSW207 » Logged

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #511 on: March 23, 2020, 03:42:54 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
Probably the sam eff storm coming here.
It was really cold and sunny yesterday.

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

Proteus

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #512 on: March 25, 2020, 06:29:36 PM » Author: Proteus
Last three days nothing but sunny weather, but max 7°C with heavy winds from the north which makes feeling even colder. Now in quarantine times, at least being outside in the garden is better than going down in the house with nice weather.

But... Fortunately: Spring comes!
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #513 on: March 25, 2020, 07:20:41 PM » Author: suzukir122
Motorcycle riding weather today. I, for some odd reason, did not feel like being on the motorcycle today, and
the day is done. Today was nice though. Sunny with absolutely no clouds. 60 degrees.
Tomorrow is apparently going to be around 67, but more clouds. I will be out and about on the bike.
Thunderstorms are forecasted for both Saturday and Sunday but threat for severe weather was not said. I guess
it's too early to tell.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Proteus

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #514 on: March 25, 2020, 07:27:29 PM » Author: Proteus
Motorcycle riding weather today. I, for some odd reason, did not feel like being on the motorcycle today, and
the day is done. Today was nice though. Sunny with absolutely no clouds. 60 degrees.
Tomorrow is apparently going to be around 67, but more clouds. I will be out and about on the bike.
Thunderstorms are forecasted for both Saturday and Sunday but threat for severe weather was not said. I guess
it's too early to tell.

It's always that with Fahrenheit / Celsius convertion, I am not very good in this - No problem with everything else. OK, I got now:

7°C = 44.6°F
15.5°C = 60°F
19.4°C = 67°F

GOOD, learned something :)

Btw, you remind me on ordering a filter kit for my bike!
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #515 on: March 25, 2020, 07:47:40 PM » Author: suzukir122
@Proteus, nice lol once you get that filter kit, hit up my off topic thread "YOUR Engine Sounds." Make a video!

I rarely ever understand degrees Celsius, just like I rarely ever understand KMH. (vs MPH)
Spring is here though so now it's time for me to get serious in terms of severe weather. I still have that gut feeling
that since we've seen serious tornadic thunderstorms take place late winter, this spring could be historic
regarding severe storms.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Proteus

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #516 on: March 26, 2020, 08:12:18 AM » Author: Proteus
@Proteus, nice lol once you get that filter kit, hit up my off topic thread "YOUR Engine Sounds." Make a video!

I rarely ever understand degrees Celsius, just like I rarely ever understand KMH. (vs MPH)
Spring is here though so now it's time for me to get serious in terms of severe weather. I still have that gut feeling
that since we've seen serious tornadic thunderstorms take place late winter, this spring could be historic
regarding severe storms.

So, you have already seen my videos in the other post :) But as I finished my job to revive my bike, I can do that again.

Today it's really a nice day and I have to go outside to continue garden work. We have around 1.2 acres of everything you could imagine around our house, and this gives a lot to do to cut all this green stuff out there :)

And sorry, I don't wanted to force you to understand this °C or KMH thing, never! I just wanted to say that I understand almost all Imperial things, excepting the temperature LOL... Really don't know why. But therefore, I practice: Right now, I estimate something around 60°F outside!
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #517 on: March 26, 2020, 09:51:15 AM » Author: suzukir122
They're forecasting 70 degrees for Saturday, still the threat of severe weather was not said. There is the chance
of thundershowers tomorrow and thunderstorms on Saturday.
... am I the only one hoping for severe weather?

Interests:

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #518 on: March 26, 2020, 10:45:43 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
All of the snow from the storm a few days ago has pretty much melted!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #519 on: March 26, 2020, 03:32:17 PM » Author: CEB1993
It's going to be AMAZING weather here in SC this week  8) I'm taking a few vacation days and planning on swimming, fishing, and kayaking for the first time in a while. This great weather really puts me in a good mood  :) We're going to have highs of about 77 to 83 degrees and partly cloudy through the weekend. The dogwood trees, magnolia trees, and azaleas are in full bloom and pollen is starting to appear. As much as I like winter and seeing the snow, it always makes me happy to enjoy some warmer, sunny weather too.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #520 on: March 26, 2020, 06:34:11 PM » Author: suzukir122
@CEB1993, I'm glad the weather is doing good over there because us in Ohio... well... no.
Great weather today, and got some highway bike riding in which was so... freaking... awesome.
But of course, since Ohio is Ohio, that all came to an end. Clouds developed and Virga begin to
take place. Eventually that rain reached the ground. Showers look to be developing to the west of
us right now, and more rain/storms in the forecast this weekend.

Interests:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #521 on: March 27, 2020, 06:34:03 AM » Author: suzukir122
Okay so today here in Ohio, in Dayton, we're in a marginal risk for severe weather. (Green) Saturday however, we're in
a slight risk. (Yellow) Top portion of Illinois is in the bulls eye with an enhanced, even moderate risk for severe weather
on Saturday. (Orange/red) With Illinois, I'm pretty sure tornadoes are expected at this point. Top portion of Illinois.
It's not often that I see them in a severe weather threat this high.

Interests:

Proteus

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #522 on: March 28, 2020, 08:27:33 AM » Author: Proteus
LOL our forecast tells that after today with around 65°F winter is coming back next week... Should I be happy with that or what?!
Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #523 on: March 28, 2020, 08:29:23 AM » Author: Fluorescent05
LOL our forecast tells that after today with around 65°F winter is coming back next week... Should I be happy with that or what?!
I'm tired of winter, so no.

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neil Peart

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #524 on: March 28, 2020, 09:34:27 AM » Author: dor123
We had haze yesterday, and the sun look sharp and clear at the evening:

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies