Author Topic: Its severe weather season! Be prepared for it!  (Read 27629 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Its severe weather season! Be prepared for it! « Reply #405 on: May 30, 2020, 06:59:47 AM » Author: suzukir122
Over here the thunderstorms that developed all formed into a line that weakened significantly as
it passed through Dayton, so the entertainment was minimal at best. Ahh well.
A little bit of strengthening took place just to our south, so I heard a bit of thunder during that,
but unfortunately we didn't get much when the initial storm passed. Barely even any thunder.
But since I've got such a wide view, I managed to see unorganized Scud clouds from time to time while
the base cloud passed. That was the majority of the entertainment.

No more severe weather for this weekend and first part of next week here. Heh... it's motorcycle time. Cool Wink

Interests
1. Motorcycles, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weighting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Yep
Lighting has been a passion of mine since I was born. I consider everyone on LG to be a friend

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Its severe weather season! Be prepared for it! « Reply #406 on: May 30, 2020, 03:23:29 PM » Author: Cole D.
It was a bit cloudy today, but cleared up this afternoon with sun out. Right now it's raining though, nothing heavy, and no lighting. Will see what happens tonight. It was hot enough for a thunderstorm today.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

zzz

GoL ATL
Re: Its severe weather season! Be prepared for it! « Reply #407 on: May 30, 2020, 11:20:16 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Mostly cloudy today. Some small thunderstorms around, but  nothing in my area.

Its All For The Christmas Lights...
And A Good Summer Thunderstorm!

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines